Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Hot Bundle Deal- Amazon Show 5, D-Link Mini HD Camera and Wifi Smart plug for 99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2019 6:31 pm
[OP]
Sep 19, 2011
5 posts
13 upvotes

[The Source] Hot Bundle Deal- Amazon Show 5, D-Link Mini HD Camera and Wifi Smart plug for 99.99

great deal at The Source,
Buy Amazon Show 5, D-Link DCS-8000LH Mini Hd Camera and Bright WiFi Smart Plug for $99.99!
regular price is $189.99
1 reply
Dec 5, 2018
247 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal
Bought these this morning. I have been trying for like 3 hours and though all works rather well I will be returning them.

First time using Alexa : I didn't like I had to enter my whole wi-fi password (couldn't find the wps button or an easier connect option). I hate it can't use my YouTube Premium account on it to avoid ads and to play my music. I know it's because of their fight with Google and still they sync the Google Calendar. I thought the screen size would be terrible as it's small but I didn't bother me, actually OK for the kitchen.

DLINK : All seems good, but this one doesn't have an sd card option to keep files longer than 1 day (included with the free cloud plan). And it has issues connecting in Live mode. So even at 35 dollars I don't think it's worth it.

Thanks though OP. Probably other people appreciate better the items than me.