• Jun 1st, 2021 11:01 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2019
290 posts
329 upvotes
Victoria, BC

[The Source] Huawei Band 3 Pro All-in-One Fitness Activity Tracker - $29.99

Product Highlights
Water resistant up to 50 meters. The HUAWEI Band 3 Pro is waterproof up to 50 meters and offers swimming data such as: calories, number of turns and average SWOLF, to improve your swimming.
A full-function 0.95’’ AMOLED colorful 2.5D touch screen. This 0.95” AMOLED color clickable touchscreen brings the seamless vision of a 2.5D display to your wristband.
Built-in GPS for smart sports tracking. A low-power consumption built-in GPS which is tuned for long-distance running, makes sure you know exactly where you are and how far you’ve gone. HUAWEI Band 3 Pro provides real-time evaluation of training effects, including VO2 max and recovery times.
Smarter heart monitoring with the HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0. Innovative hardware design using IR light, backed by intelligent AI, will give you precise, up-to-the-second heart rate data day or night with the HUAWEI TruSeen™ 3.0 precision heart monitoring system.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2217 posts
1793 upvotes
BC
There's the "smart" watch version (GT) of this fitness tracker on sale at The Source as well for $90...

Decisions decisions....
[OP]
Oct 9, 2019
290 posts
329 upvotes
Victoria, BC
muffin4life wrote: There's the "smart" watch version (GT) of this fitness tracker on sale at The Source as well for $90...

Decisions decisions....
I own Band 3 Pro, it seems to have almost all of GT's functionalities, except 2-week battery.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1029 posts
565 upvotes
Thanks. Not sure how good these are, but picked up a few as gifts. 30 day return, so no risk. I had the GT watch in cart, but after watching that review, the limited OS made me take it out.
Apr 22, 2018
64 posts
47 upvotes
Thanks OP! Don't forget for those that have PSP brings it down to $27.89!
May 22, 2016
633 posts
730 upvotes
Oos, darn, would have been great for my kids
Oct 15, 2020
137 posts
322 upvotes
montreal, QC
If anyone in Montreal doesn't want theirs, I'll happily take it! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Is this thing on?
Nov 23, 2018
824 posts
286 upvotes
Markham ON
as these things get cheaper and cheaper, I wouldn't recommend for people that are just buying for the hell of it/
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss