Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

iPod Touch 6th gen 16g 149.99, 32g 199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2017 6:01 pm
Aug 24, 2005
44 posts
98 upvotes

[The Source] iPod Touch 6th gen 16g 149.99, 32g 199.99

Why would anyone want an iPod Touch...?
Maybe someone that wants to get their kids a hand held device without data plan, and want something new to put under the tree (vs a used SE from Kijiji)

Anyhow for those that are considering buying one, the Source has them cheaper than Apple refurb.
5 replies
Jun 3, 2006
175 posts
120 upvotes
rasinscoops wrote: Why would anyone want an iPod Touch...?
Maybe someone that wants to get their kids a hand held device without data plan, and want something new to put under the tree (vs a used SE from Kijiji)
I like how you pre-empted the inevitable 'sh*t-talkers, before they asked the question :) Actually is a good deal for these, the Apple folks still have a premium on their refurb ones.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8257 posts
5760 upvotes
Did not know they still made Touches, would be a good idea for kids or people without smart phones

I remember my first big RFD inspired purchase was an iPod Touch lol

Whoa, did not realize this was an old thread
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
6oh wrote: I like how you pre-empted the inevitable 'sh*t-talkers, before they asked the question :) Actually is a good deal for these, the Apple folks still have a premium on their refurb ones.
I'll put money somebody else will post and say you should get a iPhone SE. Just wait :)
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Jun 19, 2010
722 posts
699 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought one of these a couple years ago as a travel device. Decent camera and long battery life for music plus if it got stolen I wouldn't have to replace my phone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)