Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Jaybird X3 $78.99 [EPP + Newsletter Coupon]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2018 11:17 am
Nov 30, 2006
928 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
Yes - but lifetime is lifetime. They told me moving forward lifetime is 12 months.

Comparatively I bought a running bag from Gregory Packs and wore it through and lifetime is lifetime

It's the cost of making a lifetime claim - you will lose money on the odd consumer but the trade off are the other 99% who dont burn out products running 70 miles a week year round training for marathons!
Jun 21, 2017
16 posts
4 upvotes
I tried doing this just now and I'm getting an error saying the voucher cannot be applied to the X3's... anyone else getting this?
Deal Fanatic
May 13, 2005
5150 posts
5848 upvotes
Montreal
The Jaybird X3 black and green color are in stock now but the $25 email coupon not allow anymore lol...
Voucher is Not valid for following products:

Jaybird X3 Bluetooth® Headphones - Blackout,
Jaybird X3 Bluetooth® Headphones - Sparta,
Jaybird X3 Bluetooth® Headphones - Roadash,
Jaybird X3 Bluetooth® Headphones - Alpha.
Sep 25, 2007
363 posts
221 upvotes
X360 wrote: The Jaybird X3 black and green color are in stock now but the $25 email coupon not allow anymore lol...

Feelsbadman. Just tried. Also beatsX sold out online too.
Ah well, guess I still wait for a sale on the bose soundsport...
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
X360 wrote: The Jaybird X3 black and green color are in stock now but the $25 email coupon not allow anymore lol...
Yup. Was just trying to buy. No go. Oh well $ saved.
Jul 28, 2006
741 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
if newsletter code wont work, does that mean you can use ebates now? its only 2%
Mar 24, 2015
7 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Best earphone I ever had. Should have gone wireless sooner. No problem with connectivity and I have a 6splus. I kinda burned my other one in the washer. So I have to very careful with this one.
Dec 13, 2013
491 posts
432 upvotes
Can someone be kind enough to let me know how to take advantage of the EPP?

FYI...Not currently a member of GoodLife Fitness.
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
Dealter wrote: Can someone be kind enough to let me know how to take advantage of the EPP?

FYI...Not currently a member of GoodLife Fitness.
Become a member of GoodLife Fitness. You are welcome.
Feb 20, 2007
645 posts
139 upvotes
* Was able to "exchange" for a different colour in-store (they simply just sold me the different colour for the same price, including email signup and PSP, and returned the original purchase)

>> However... The startup & shutdown 'music' is unbearable and all of the notification sounds are ridiculously loud (to the point where they physically hurt my ears). On top of that, their Bluetooth connection is noticeably worse compared to the original Bluebud X's. I frequently hear the connection 'blip' noise, and walking any distance away from my phone or having almost anything between me and the phone briefly drops the connection or crackles (unlike the exact situation with my X's). Might be returning these as "defective"... Disappointed Face
Jul 7, 2005
604 posts
177 upvotes
Phew, I just lost my X2's and thank goodness these were on sale, bummed that I missed out on applying the coupon tho.

Packaging on the X2s was nicer,the usb cable and carrying case....but these are more comfortable with the newer comply foam tips and finally battery status.
Haven't tried gym activities with mine yet, didn't have any connection problems while walking the dog.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1824 posts
591 upvotes
How are these while running. I hate the iphone wants cause they keep falling off. I was going to get over the head wireless but was thinking of giving this a shot.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
itrocks4u wrote: How are these while running. I hate the iphone wants cause they keep falling off. I was going to get over the head wireless but was thinking of giving this a shot.
I run with these and they are great!
Much much better than the old X2s were. They stay in my ear even if I sweat a lot, they don't come out during my run
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1315 posts
684 upvotes
itrocks4u wrote: How are these while running. I hate the iphone wants cause they keep falling off. I was going to get over the head wireless but was thinking of giving this a shot.
Yeah these are great for staying put. I wear them "sport style", over the ear with the slack taken in. I do 30 minutes on an elliptical machine, and jump rope 15 minutes every day. These don't budge.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
I love these earphones. Been using them for a week and half, and they're such a joy to use.

I bought $39 3-year extended warranty as well. My mentality is that, assuming The Source is still around 2-3 years from now, I can replace it with a more upgraded or alternate version for only fraction of the cost. Also, knowing me, I will probably break it within the time. My only woes is if I lose it....
Apr 27, 2015
165 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just bought a pair from eaton centre. The rep applied both psp discount and 25$ off 100 for me.

Great deal!
Jul 20, 2008
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
kijijis3lling wrote: Just bought a pair from eaton centre. The rep applied both psp discount and 25$ off 100 for me.

Great deal!
I just went to the Source at Yonge and Bloor (2 Bloor Street East, Unit C2A, Toronto, ON M4W 3G7). Associate was willing to stack $25 off 100 and 20% off goodlife. No hassle. $78.99 plus tax. They have 1 white, 2 green, 1 black left! So hurry!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1824 posts
591 upvotes
kijijis3lling wrote: Just bought a pair from eaton centre. The rep applied both psp discount and 25$ off 100 for me.

Great deal!
Thank you. Picked one up after you!
Aug 26, 2009
28 posts
4 upvotes
I bought a pair of these last December and I've already had to send them back twice because of the same battery defect where a rust coloured residue started to come out of an earbud (I'm guessing due to battery damage). They were completely dead once that happened. I haven't used them for anything other than running and always allowed them to dry before charging.

To have the exact same thing happen twice now seems to be more than just a coincidence. Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence in the next replacement set I'm about to receive from Jaybird :S

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)