Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Micro USB (F) to USB C (M) adapters 2 pack $1.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2022 2:52 pm
Aug 21, 2005
523 posts
477 upvotes
North York, ON
LetsGoWings wrote: Just curious - what is your use case for this? I was going to buy it, but then realized I have no need for it. My USB C cables are faster/better than my Micro USB cables. If I need to connect a USB C device, I will use my USB C cable. If I need to connect a Micro USB device (which is fairly rare for me), I will use my Micro USB cable. I don't see any scenario where I'd need to convert my older Micro USB cable into a USB C cable.
I can imagine a scenario where you have a really long micro-USB cable but want to use it for a USB-C device since you don't have USB-C cables that long.
Nov 23, 2021
398 posts
1038 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Would prefer the other way. Have plenty of long USB C cables and may want to connect older device
USB C to Micro USB adapters are readily available on aliexpress for just over $2 per unit with free shipping (they will take like 2 months to get here though). I've used them along with USB C to Garmin charger adapters for the past couple years and they work great. They may technically be in violation of the USB spec, but they just have a 5.1K resistor on each of the cc pins of the USB C pinout which tells the power supply not to look for any handshake and just provide 5v. Exactly the same way that legacy USB works.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
Still available picked up 4 sets and free ship plus gcr
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks for resurrecting. Got a pair.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)