Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Monster Clarity 200 Around-the-Ear Bluetooth Headphones $63.99 (With PSP Discount)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2018 9:32 am
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] Monster Clarity 200 Around-the-Ear Bluetooth Headphones $63.99 (With PSP Discount)

Got an email from The Source stating that the Monster Clarity 200 BT Headphones are on sale for $63.99 if you have access to the PSP discount.

For those that don't, the price is $79.99 which is still solid pair of headphones that have roughly 30 hours of battery life and decent sound quality.

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio-an ... /108070174
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2011
2419 posts
971 upvotes
Is this good for airplane noise suppression?
Is it BT only or allow line in or a little memory can take mp3 in, I just hate drag cellphone around gym and sometime i need line in for computer.
<signature removed>
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
napoleonbot wrote: Is this good for airplane noise suppression?
Is it BT only or allow line in or a little memory can take mp3 in, I just hate drag cellphone around gym and sometime i need line in for computer.
Noise Isolation is not the same thing as Noise Cancellation
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
xxxronjames wrote: Noise Isolation is not the same thing as Noise Cancellation
It always puzzles me how people use on ear headphones in a gym. If anyone is like me, I would be sweating like crazy.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)