Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

MS Office 365 Home - $19.96

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 8:45 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
3610 posts
894 upvotes
North York
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: @Boggleman if you don't have a use for 6 accounts and are looking to split them with others, let me know and will share them with you
Would highly recommend folks do a group buy. I have participated in one thru RFD and find the best part is that each person has their own 1 TB one drive account + you always have access to the latest programs. FYI, mine worked out to about $20 for the year. Check group buys.
Jr. Member
May 23, 2018
132 posts
158 upvotes
I hate how everything like Office is becoming subscription based now. just charge a reasonable price for the software and people will buy it and keep it for as long as you want.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2005
3245 posts
1201 upvotes
Mississauga
I found two copies at Square One Mississauga but they couldn't match the price because the SKUs on tug box didn't match up with the SKU posted by the OP.

Oh well.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 4, 2017
46 posts
118 upvotes
London
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: @Boggleman if you don't have a use for 6 accounts and are looking to split them with others, let me know and will share them with you
I do.
Kids, Girlfriend, In-Laws. Sorry.
Newbie
Jan 22, 2010
21 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
******CLAIMED************

Thanks OP seems like a decent deal if you don't want to mess around with group stuff.

Anyone interested in joining group plan for Microsoft Family 365. I have a group account from Workperks pricing and 2 spots remaining - some friends/family I planned to put in already had it.

August 29th to July 9th, 2022 ($12 for 311 days or so) - remaining term until expiry
Afterwards will renew and you have option to come back in for $14 after July 9th, 2022 for the next year.

Would accept e-Transfer for $12 for rest of year, and send your email and I'll add you in.


Microsoft 365 Family
Microsoft Corporation
For PC, Mac, iOS, and Android

1 TB of cloud storage per person

For up to 6 people

One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Includes premium Office apps, up to 6TB of cloud storage – 1 TB per person – and advanced security for all your devices.

Normally $99 + tax a year for 6 people - which might be good for yourself

With Microsoft 365 Family you and the people you share with can:

Access smart assistance features, plus hundreds of premium templates, photos, icons, and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Save and share files and photos across devices with OneDrive
Experience advanced security protection in OneDrive and Outlook
Set location alerts in the Microsoft Family Safety mobile app*
Each person can use the subscription on up to 5 devices at the same time
Contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout your subscription
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/p/microsoft-365-family/cfq7ttc0k5dm?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,
Last edited by Taylor109 on Aug 30th, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2018
2276 posts
2567 upvotes
Toronto
Just cannot purchase subscription software, just a way to get a permanent revenue stream. Not for me thank you, I would rather pay more and be done with it.
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 30, 2006
1715 posts
840 upvotes
Halton
Noobzilla wrote: What happened to those sketchy Office keys you could buy on eBay for $6? They used to sell by the thousands.
had one... loved it, no issues across a few computers until last month -about 2 years worth of use on several computers
i didn't use the One drive function and it'sa good thing because i had next to no notice it was ending

looked around recently and found another for about $30... will see if it lasts

otherwise, i think between the family, we can use 6 licenses.. .hate the concept of renting software forever though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
1829 posts
1935 upvotes
Canada
Dollarr wrote: That’s true but I like to keep personal OneDrive to upload documents, pictures etc.
You can still do that with your own personal login account on your PC, you just won't get as much space. But it should be sufficient for your personal documents.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
3464 posts
2238 upvotes
Mississauga
Paul1011 wrote: I hate how everything like Office is becoming subscription based now. just charge a reasonable price for the software and people will buy it and keep it for as long as you want.
I understand and usually agree. However the value of a 365 subscription comes from the cloud storage. Even for full price, around 125$ with taxes, you can get up to 6TB of cloud storage. If you think of it as a subscription for Onedrive cloud storage, then other things like office software is just cherry on the cake.
Member
Dec 16, 2015
474 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a office 2019 from HUP and it keeps auto-updating to 365.

Anyway, don’t forget to TURN OFF AUTORENEW
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1558 posts
1215 upvotes
QuinteWest
No stock in Belleville. I tried The Source in Quinte Mall.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1558 posts
1215 upvotes
QuinteWest
Be sure to turn off auto renew like other poster has mentioned.
Newbie
Apr 20, 2013
6 posts
Toronto
Hello i'd be interested to join. i'll message you
Taylor109 wrote: Thanks OP seems like a decent deal if you don't want to mess around with group stuff.

Anyone interested in joining group plan for Microsoft Family 365. I have a group account from Workperks pricing and 2 spots remaining - some friends/family I planned to put in already had it.

August 29th to July 9th, 2022 ($12 for 311 days or so) - remaining term until expiry
Afterwards will renew and you have option to come back in for $14 after July 9th, 2022 for the next year.

Would accept e-Transfer for $12 for rest of year, and send your email and I'll add you in.


Microsoft 365 Family
Microsoft Corporation
For PC, Mac, iOS, and Android

1 TB of cloud storage per person

For up to 6 people

One convenient subscription for up to 6 people. Includes premium Office apps, up to 6TB of cloud storage – 1 TB per person – and advanced security for all your devices.

Normally $99 + tax a year for 6 people - which might be good for yourself

With Microsoft 365 Family you and the people you share with can:

Access smart assistance features, plus hundreds of premium templates, photos, icons, and fonts in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Save and share files and photos across devices with OneDrive
Experience advanced security protection in OneDrive and Outlook
Set location alerts in the Microsoft Family Safety mobile app*
Each person can use the subscription on up to 5 devices at the same time
Contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout your subscription
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/p/microsoft-365-family/cfq7ttc0k5dm?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2005
3499 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
astrotrain wrote: Past few weeks searched on Ebay but only found super sketchy listings that make you go to some 3rd party site. Hell no. Couple yrs ago bought 2 keys for office 2016, both legit and worked non stop.

Today only on Amazon did I find legit keys like (Off 2019 Pro +). Cost has risen though $15.99 instead of 4 bucks..
The activation a bit weird you need to do phone activation... so far so good.

Search on Amazon for seller kidseden. The guy (s) has + reviews so bit the bullet. time will tell if it stay like office 2016..
Do you have to activate it using an outlook email account? or can i just install it on a windows 10 machine that has an offline user account?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2017
1609 posts
1521 upvotes
Moncton
Super_Chicken wrote: Do you have to activate it using an outlook email account? or can i just install it on a windows 10 machine that has an offline user account?
You do need to be signed into an active Microsoft account for onedrive to work, but that doesn't have to be tied to an outlook email account.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5059 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Maharu wrote: That's what the tag says.
Your eyes are good. I can hardly see what it say on the tag.
So after one year, you need to pay $20 again?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Newbie
Oct 31, 2020
65 posts
42 upvotes
Auto-renew will be at full price, $79.99 so make sure you don't forget to turn it off. You get a free month for doing auto-renew actually, so agree to it initially and then immediately turn it off

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)