Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

MS Office 365 Home - $19.96

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 8:45 am
Feb 11, 2019
333 posts
691 upvotes
Gatineau
snootchiebootchies wrote: I'm not sure I understand how the group buys work. What happens after 1 year? Do I just pay you again for the following year and so on and so on year after year? And what happens if you get run over by a truck? Will I lose my storage without any notice?
1. What happens after 1 year?
A few weeks before the expiration of the annual service, I send an email to everyone who is registered with me ... to find out if they want to repeat the experience for another year.

2. Do I just pay you again for the next year and so on and so on year after year?
Absolutely ... if Microsoft doesn't change the annual price, you pay the same price as the year before. Otherwise, the additional amount required by Microsoft will be distributed among the six people in the group.

3. And what happens if you get run over by a truck?
I will be dead: p

Seriously, the renewal for the next year will not be done, so you will have to join another group or create one (and find 5 users, in order to share the costs). Since the Microsoft account you already had (or created when you joined the group) is yours, you don't lose any data.

4. Will I lose my storage without notice?
This is not the way Microsoft does it. You will receive an email before any action from them.

Note : Each person in the group has their own unique and personal account / access. You cannot have access to an account belonging to one of the group members, nor to their OneDrive storage space.

The only action I have ... is to add or remove a user from the group depending on whether or not to renew the experience.
😃 PhoneBox ... $30/20GB/month 😃
Mar 29, 2010
33 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Number of universities and colleges are providing access to Microsoft office365 subscription for number of years after the graduation. Check with your institution’s IT.