43 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] Nintendo Switch™ IN STOCK

Hurry up!
27 replies
Jan 8, 2015
686 posts
422 upvotes
Great, let me just get my PC Optimum card...oh wait...Disappointed But Relieved Face
Feb 28, 2012
230 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Quickman wrote: Great, let me just get my PC Optimum card...oh wait...Disappointed But Relieved Face
LOL you're so funny!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1875 posts
917 upvotes
What's with the downvotes? People are looking for this and these threads help.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2045 posts
652 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

And last week, Walmart online with over 1000 units.
Aug 4, 2008
87 posts
31 upvotes
It's a hot deal for sure. Market price is much higher than MSRP right now because of covid. Just because Nintendo did not inflate the price to prevent skalpers from buying out stock does not mean that regular price is a cold deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1268 posts
1382 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: What's with the downvotes? People are looking for this and these threads help.
either spite against resellers, hate against Nintendo, or cost of the thing. I mean if you compare it to the past this isn't a hot deal since before you could get switch with mario kart for the same price. I think the stock is becoming more readily available so maybe in a couple of months we will see games being included again.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1645 posts
1306 upvotes
JKKim2983 wrote: They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

nintendo ramped up production. but they are still selling out so yes there is a shortage. I think I'll go buy one right now on best buy. what do you know sold out.....
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4183 posts
7470 upvotes
Ottawa
JKKim2983 wrote: They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

It's still hot because resellers keep buying them. Hopefully as they come back in stock more often this will end.
120 units cave back in stock at Walmart today and they were all sold in half an hour.

BTW, the source also have joy-cons in stock and they are eligible for PSP discount, $84.99 + tax
Oct 1, 2018
103 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Wow its still in stock after 30 mins. Did the bots give up?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2045 posts
652 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
karnige wrote: nintendo ramped up production. but they are still selling out so yes there is a shortage. I think I'll go buy one right now on best buy. what do you know sold out.....
Try Best Buy.

I just bought another one. This is number two from yesterday.