The Source

Nintendo Switch™ IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 10:11 pm
27 replies
Jan 8, 2015
937 posts
559 upvotes
Great, let me just get my PC Optimum card...oh wait...Disappointed But Relieved Face
Feb 28, 2012
276 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Quickman wrote: Great, let me just get my PC Optimum card...oh wait...Disappointed But Relieved Face
LOL you're so funny!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2904 posts
1895 upvotes
What's with the downvotes? People are looking for this and these threads help.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2240 posts
859 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

And last week, Walmart online with over 1000 units.
Aug 4, 2008
125 posts
73 upvotes
It's a hot deal for sure. Market price is much higher than MSRP right now because of covid. Just because Nintendo did not inflate the price to prevent skalpers from buying out stock does not mean that regular price is a cold deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1629 posts
1693 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: What's with the downvotes? People are looking for this and these threads help.
either spite against resellers, hate against Nintendo, or cost of the thing. I mean if you compare it to the past this isn't a hot deal since before you could get switch with mario kart for the same price. I think the stock is becoming more readily available so maybe in a couple of months we will see games being included again.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2080 posts
2130 upvotes
JKKim2983 wrote: They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

nintendo ramped up production. but they are still selling out so yes there is a shortage. I think I'll go buy one right now on best buy. what do you know sold out.....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5303 posts
11028 upvotes
Ottawa
JKKim2983 wrote: They were also in stock with Best Buy for local pick up yesterday too... honestly, I don't see a shortage at all considering like 8-10 of my friends have all got one by now.

It's still hot because resellers keep buying them. Hopefully as they come back in stock more often this will end.
120 units cave back in stock at Walmart today and they were all sold in half an hour.

BTW, the source also have joy-cons in stock and they are eligible for PSP discount, $84.99 + tax
Oct 1, 2018
170 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
Wow its still in stock after 30 mins. Did the bots give up?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2240 posts
859 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
karnige wrote: nintendo ramped up production. but they are still selling out so yes there is a shortage. I think I'll go buy one right now on best buy. what do you know sold out.....
Try Best Buy.

I just bought another one. This is number two from yesterday.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4667 posts
5745 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Will this work with PSP. I don't have PSP.
Just asking for others because I have nothing better to do right now. Ah ha
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1822 posts
1157 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
chilli604 wrote: Will this work with PSP. I don't have PSP.
Just asking for others because I have nothing better to do right now. Ah ha
Doesn't work with PSP. Still $399.99.
Apr 14, 2005
587 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
Do you ever go straight to RFD when you want to find a good price on something specific, then you see a thread about the Switch being available and you go and buy it immediately? Then you go back to RFD to resume searching for what you originally wanted, but now can't remember?

Thanks OP! I have a switch on the way, but now I'm missing something else... Just don't know what.
Apple TV 2 Jailbreaking tips:
1. Use a short (3ft or so) micro-usb cable
2. If you can't get into DFU mode, you can try to reset the ATV with by holding Menu & Down for 5 seconds, or plug in the power cable after the USB cable and retry
3. If you can't dump your SHSH blobs or jailbreak, try another computer. In my experience, 32 bit Windows XP with USB 2.0 or lower only works best.
Nov 17, 2010
305 posts
318 upvotes
Looks to be OOS now. Glad I jumped before thinking twice.