[The Source] Nintendo Switch™ IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 10:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1673 posts
932 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will this work with PSP. I don't have PSP.
Just asking for others because I have nothing better to do right now. Ah ha
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1670 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: Will this work with PSP. I don't have PSP.
Just asking for others because I have nothing better to do right now. Ah ha
Doesn't work with PSP. Still $399.99.
Apr 14, 2005
587 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
Do you ever go straight to RFD when you want to find a good price on something specific, then you see a thread about the Switch being available and you go and buy it immediately? Then you go back to RFD to resume searching for what you originally wanted, but now can't remember?

Thanks OP! I have a switch on the way, but now I'm missing something else... Just don't know what.
Apple TV 2 Jailbreaking tips:
1. Use a short (3ft or so) micro-usb cable
2. If you can't get into DFU mode, you can try to reset the ATV with by holding Menu & Down for 5 seconds, or plug in the power cable after the USB cable and retry
3. If you can't dump your SHSH blobs or jailbreak, try another computer. In my experience, 32 bit Windows XP with USB 2.0 or lower only works best.
Nov 17, 2010
57 posts
35 upvotes
Looks to be OOS now. Glad I jumped before thinking twice.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11559 posts
17256 upvotes
big_raji wrote: Do you ever go straight to RFD when you want to find a good price on something specific, then you see a thread about the Switch being available and you go and buy it immediately? Then you go back to RFD to resume searching for what you originally wanted, but now can't remember?

Thanks OP! I have a switch on the way, but now I'm missing something else... Just don't know what.
Games
Apr 14, 2005
587 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
Did anybody get theirs yet? Mine has been just an electronic shipping label created since May 27th. Hope it wasn't ghost stock.
Apple TV 2 Jailbreaking tips:
1. Use a short (3ft or so) micro-usb cable
2. If you can't get into DFU mode, you can try to reset the ATV with by holding Menu & Down for 5 seconds, or plug in the power cable after the USB cable and retry
3. If you can't dump your SHSH blobs or jailbreak, try another computer. In my experience, 32 bit Windows XP with USB 2.0 or lower only works best.
Jun 2, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
I'm worried that it was. My label was also created on the 27th, no update since then :/
Dec 2, 2012
1 posts
Edmonton
Does anybody got their’s yet? Shipping label created on May 27 and still stuck at it.
Jun 2, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
Nah nothing here either, it seems like online shipping times for The Source are absolutely atrocious, if you check The Source's TrustPilot reviews they all say the same thing. Long delays, no updates from Customer Service. Never purchasing online from them again, sucks the Switch is getting scalped to the moon and back.
Jun 2, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
Finally! Got an update about a half hour ago, it was processed in Mississauga, from its origin in Barrie. Shows it will be delivered on Monday :D