Hot Deals

The Source

OUTRIDERS for PS5/PS4/XBox - $34.96 (Reg-49.96)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2021 6:21 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
712 posts
2880 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[The Source] OUTRIDERS for PS5/PS4/XBox - $34.96 (Reg-49.96)

9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8550 posts
2161 upvotes
$33.91 with PSP or Free with Game Pass on Xbox.
Also, not sure about more recently, but when the game was initially release, was a "total disaster" trying to connect to the servers, and if memory serves me right it was even required for SP mode.
The game will be in Walmart bargain bin in no time
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2821 posts
2579 upvotes
Whitby
Game is just not good.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1394 posts
1119 upvotes
Gatineau
meh, free on gamepass, and even then, played for about 2 hours. Not worth it IMO
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Apr 27, 2017
150 posts
176 upvotes
Just do a month of xbgp if you want to try it or skip it if you are only able to play on ps4/5.

Day 1 PC buyer with regret after laughably trying to play the game on xbox with XBGPU at launch. Game was an okay, first-time through, coop experience and had a lot of potential. But content literally evaporates after 15 hours or less depending if you play through the game on an easy difficulty. Story is lame and filled with tropes that even the game pokes fun at.

I don't understand why they wouldn't let you replay the story at CT15 equivalent as being stuck running expeditions was quickly boring. As soon as you get grand opening and scrap grenade on a good gun, you can easily complete many stages, get a functional set, and do EotS.

It's also conflicting when you see the devs talk about this game like it was a planned one-and-done but now planning to expand content. Coming from the same crew who defended slow patching was a result of no monetizable content (mtx) to "support development". Devs mentioned rotating store items is significant enough to be called "planned content" for a game that's 6 months old.

Link to the reddit post from the community manager with convenient prior announcement posts

There's supposed to be a big announcement in November that they hinted at in August but I'd never prepay for this.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3387 posts
4053 upvotes
For those that haven't played this game, don't listen to other people and believe that it is a terrible game.

This game is good, and even better if you play through it with friends. The story playthrough is fun. The game doesn't suck, it just unfortunately lacks end game content, or doesn't have a replay loop which makes people go back to it.

Don't listen to haters and brush this game off as crap, the first playthrough is very enjoyable with friends.
Aug 20, 2013
117 posts
187 upvotes
Edmonton
renegadeavenger wrote: For those that haven't played this game, don't listen to other people and believe that it is a terrible game.

This game is good, and even better if you play through it with friends. The story playthrough is fun. The game doesn't suck, it just unfortunately lacks end game content, or doesn't have a replay loop which makes people go back to it.

Don't listen to haters and brush this game off as crap, the first playthrough is very enjoyable with friends.
agreed. My first playthrough was not bad. It is not a masterpiece, but it is not horrible either. Good for a run through the story with friends. I also agree, there is no endgame content.

(i think this is the same opinion as marvel avengers, play the story and be done with it)
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4890 posts
825 upvotes
Burlington
Playing it right now on the PS5 after buying it from Walmart for $35. Really enjoying it and would recommend.
Feb 5, 2013
215 posts
126 upvotes
This game in one word: MEH

Played a bit with Gamepass on a Series X. Even if it were free, I'd recommend playing something else.

Feels like a worse version of Mass Effect Andromeda ( as if that could be possible ) with some gameplay from Destiny or so.

Like I don't understand why this game exists. Story is non existent, boring and generic.

Hard pass