Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Philips Hue Motion Sensor @thesource - $19.96

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2020 6:04 pm
May 5, 2019
51 posts
424 upvotes

[The Source] Philips Hue Motion Sensor @thesource - $19.96

Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Exclusively for Hue Smart Bulbs)

This is on sale at the source for $19.96 (probably clearance price). All other retailers have the motion sensor priced at $49.99

Shipping is free for orders above $50 before tax. Or you can have the order shipped to nearby store for free pickup

Happy shopping!
A2952829-413C-4431-ABA1-C83144F67441.jpeg
18 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2008
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. Sick deal
Dec 13, 2008
486 posts
228 upvotes
I guess no price match opportunities?
I'm just here for the deals....
Aug 25, 2012
428 posts
738 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Awesome deal. Love hue products
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
I have one of these in my washroom so when I enter it automatically turns on my lights and then turn off if no movement is detected for 10 mins.

You can also set it so the light is dimmer during late night to early morning as not to burn your eyes.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Aug 3, 2009
931 posts
383 upvotes
That was quick, already OOS.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2014
1298 posts
503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mannat25 wrote: Does this works with smart things
you need a Device Handler for it to work with SmartThings.

I have a few of these around the home.

Only issue is they sometimes drop out of range and need to be battery reset at times. Positives, they use AAA batteries and can measure Lux.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Jaytee wrote: I have one of these in my washroom so when I enter it automatically turns on my lights and then turn off if no movement is detected for 10 mins.

You can also set it so the light is dimmer during late night to early morning as not to burn your eyes.

I thought about doing that too but I found these ge motion dimmer switches which can do without having a battery powered motion to add.

They are pricey but I like the look
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071Y38FX5/ref ... vFbD1CC6RV
Dec 20, 2014
114 posts
43 upvotes
Thanks OP got one right when you posted!
Freedom Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Damn, great deal, but missed it. I have a few of these plus around 20 Smartthings motion sensors. These are great when controlling many hue lights simultaneously and they all react at the same time. With Smartthings sensors, the lights react individually quickly, but not in unison.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
Lush78 wrote: Damn, great deal, but missed it. I have a few of these plus around 20 Smartthings motion sensors. These are great when controlling many hue lights simultaneously and they all react at the same time. With Smartthings sensors, the lights react individually quickly, but not in unison.
I replaced all my samsung motion sensors with hue, because I can't afford special batteries for Samsung
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
sonyHdr12 wrote: I replaced all my samsung motion sensors with hue, because I can't afford special batteries for Samsung
Fortunately, I've been and to order 12 packs of Amazon basics CR2 batteries through warehouse deals for my last two orders and they show up like brand new for a pretty decent discount. Agreed that AAA is much more affordable though.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1917 posts
842 upvotes
Surrey
I ordered 2 of them, and only need 1. If anyone wants the second one I can give it to them at cost but pick up only in Surrey.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)