Expired Hot Deals

The Source

Pre-order: Bose QuietComfort 45 Wireless Headphones - $382.49 (through PSP)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2021 4:06 pm
[OP]
Nov 3, 2006
234 posts
216 upvotes

[The Source] Pre-order: Bose QuietComfort 45 Wireless Headphones - $382.49 (through PSP)

Save $67.50 on the newly announced QC45 (now with USB-C charging!)

You must be signed in to your Partner Savings Program account to see the discount
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for more options, check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless headphones!
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1347 posts
232 upvotes
I bought a pair, thanks, I love my current one and technically don't need a new one, but why not!
True RFD spirit, care about every PENNY.

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money."
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14850 posts
9177 upvotes
Southern Ontario
QC45=QC35II with transparency mode button, I wonder what else is better? I imagine they won’t have the punch of my wife’s Sony’s and will sound similar to my 700’s signature Bose, with the ultimate comfort of my kid’s QC35 (inherited from me). My older kid’s Beats in the top corner I do not recommend for sound quality. I think later on I’d like these, the older keeps stealing my 700’s, and the Sony’s are a bit fatiguing to me for long comfort listening.

Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2175 posts
864 upvotes
Montréal, QC
My QC 15, 25 and 35 II are still working perfectly fine Crying Face
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1526 posts
377 upvotes
Anyone can PM me the easisest way to be part of the PSP
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2103 posts
979 upvotes
Antarctica
If only I didn’t get uncomfortable wearing these types of headphones for more than half an hour (sweating / warmer ears). The QC35 was great, hopefully this will improve in sound quality and the microphone background noise cancellation (that was my second issue, everyone could hear my background very clearly).
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1395 posts
1034 upvotes
Quebec City
Got a refurbished 35-I 2-3 years ago, using them daily for remote working. Will absolutely purchase another pair when those are done. It really worth the price of admission, moreover if you don't mind getting a refurbished unit for half the price.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15895 posts
7470 upvotes
Ottawa
AncasterRFD wrote: QC45=QC35II with transparency mode button, I wonder what else is better? I imagine they won’t have the punch of my wife’s Sony’s and will sound similar to my 700’s signature Bose, with the ultimate comfort of my kid’s QC35 (inherited from me). My older kid’s Beats in the top corner I do not recommend for sound quality. I think later on I’d like these, the older keeps stealing my 700’s, and the Sony’s are a bit fatiguing to me for long comfort listening.
Bose claims the QC45 has the improved mid-range cancellation over the QC35, so hopefully it regains its title as having the best ANC implementation.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1630 posts
3690 upvotes
Thanks for sharing. Been rather disappointed with the build quality of the NC 700 so may just pick these up once the MKBHD review is out.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1561 posts
500 upvotes
Kitchener
Love my QC35s I got refurbed, used them daily for work Teams calls.

Tempted to get these with a PSP discount, since I know I will use them a lot.

But I think bluetooth audio on windows just doesn't allow any better audio quality. Whenever using a headset on windows for both transmitting and receiving, the audio quality is terrible due to the ancient windows bluetooth protocols. Pretty sure these won't improve this, even if they are bluetooth 5.1.

More info:
https://www.howtogeek.com/354321/why-bl ... ndows-pcs/

Even though have bluetooth 5 on my PC, yet windows still doesn't use it to transmit high quality mic and sound at the same time [tried with several bluetooth 5 headsets].
Mar 23, 2004
44937 posts
10909 upvotes
Markham
Good deal for a headset that just came out, better order soon as Source usually does not allow Bose products for PSP. Can't believe they are cheaper than the Bose 700 :lol:
Mar 23, 2004
44937 posts
10909 upvotes
Markham
angel_wing0 wrote: Good deal for a headset that just came out, better order soon as Source usually does not allow Bose products for PSP. Can't believe they are cheaper than the Bose 700 :lol:
Looks like Source already removed it off PSP. Wow, faster than i thought:
WE'RE SORRY!
WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
Good news: we’ve got more tech you’ll love.
Here are some options to continue shopping:

Moving this to expired.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1630 posts
3690 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: You never know, they could have cancelled your order seeing that PSP shouldnt be applied to begin with. It is a price error.
I believe this happened before with QC35 (that's how I got mine when they came out) but it slipped my mind that they fixed the PSP applying to pre-orders within days.
Mar 23, 2004
44937 posts
10909 upvotes
Markham
cursayer wrote: I believe this happened before with QC35 (that's how I got mine when they came out) but it slipped my mind that they fixed the PSP applying to pre-orders within days.
We can always try again with QC-55 or when the 800 comes out :lol: