Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

PS4 / Xbox One - Call of Duty Vanguard $49.99 / PS5 or XBox Series X version - $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 8:54 am
Nov 6, 2006
86 posts
42 upvotes

[The Source] PS4 / Xbox One - Call of Duty Vanguard $49.99 / PS5 or XBox Series X version - $59.99

For those who likes the Latest Call of Duty.

Especially those who’s Modern Warefare is now practically unplayable since the latest update to Warzone.

Normal price

PS4 / Xbox One - $79.99 @ Bestbuy

PS5 / Xbox Series S or X - $89.99 @ Bestbuy

Price match opportunity @ Bestbuy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/payin ... -guarantee
Last edited by nemesis51 on Dec 22nd, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Jun 13, 2008
219 posts
442 upvotes
Lonon
Don't even know why bothered with the free weekend this past weekend. I was hopeful. Still crap.
Nov 15, 2015
306 posts
284 upvotes
VANCITY
Is the campaign worth playing? Thinking of getting the next gen version.
Sep 1, 2006
477 posts
394 upvotes
Newmarket
nemesis51 wrote: Especially those who’s Modern Warefare is now practically unplayable since the latest update to Warzone.
Did you just suggest that people buy the new game from the company that broke their existing game?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
Worth it to buy the ps4 version and get the free upgrade to ps5?
Jan 5, 2017
297 posts
274 upvotes
urbangentleman wrote: Is the campaign worth playing? Thinking of getting the next gen version.
No campaign is 5 hrs long and it sucks. It's just same old stuff. Nothing special.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Fantastic campaign

Good mp
Aug 8, 2013
696 posts
1123 upvotes
game is basically only good to lvl up guns for WZ. Even then plunder seems comparable...
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
call me crazy but I am actually enjoying this game, remember that people with negative feedback are far more likely to share their opinions

far better than last year's cold war
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
RaphaelK2005 wrote: Don't even know why bothered with the free weekend this past weekend. I was hopeful. Still crap.
Thought the same. The stupid crampus running around and killing me did it for me. Imagine being in a dead heat battle and then some evil crampus comes from behind and eats me. My wife walked by and asked is this call of duty? She was confused hearing elves laughing and evil crampus. I know its a holiday theme but still. Maps were also meh. And i also have an Xbox and like OP said, i cant even play warzone on it as well my modern warfare no longer works. Seriously how does this happen?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
Bought at BB as local Source had no PS5 copies (only Xbox X). Got them to price match and was away to the races. Only want to play Zombies, which isn't great ATM but I'm told they will be adding more content in the New Year. Got my money's worth out of COD: Black Ops Cold War Zombies but it's too repetitive now as I know the locations for everything in every map. No more new content for that one though they still want $90 for it retail...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
Gad! Vanguard is much WORSE than Black Ops Cold War Zombies. It *might* end up good but not at the present time. The no respawn until the round ends is ridiculous. Just waited over 15 minutes for a wave to end. One other player just quit the match in disgust. No respawn after 60 seconds kills that map...
Dec 18, 2009
56 posts
97 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dmbpjfan wrote: Worth it to buy the ps4 version and get the free upgrade to ps5?
there is no free upgrade, the only way to upgrade from ps4 to ps5 is to get the digital cross gen bundle.
Nov 1, 2021
114 posts
258 upvotes
i dont know why you guys are down voting OP. This is literally a HOT deal in terms of price. $30 off in comparison to everyone off its a steal. My friend who's a manager at BB can only get $10 max off games.

Sure the game may not be fun to you, but others do like it.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Thought the same. The stupid crampus running around and killing me did it for me. Imagine being in a dead heat battle and then some evil crampus comes from behind and eats me. My wife walked by and asked is this call of duty? She was confused hearing elves laughing and evil crampus. I know its a holiday theme but still. Maps were also meh. And i also have an Xbox and like OP said, i cant even play warzone on it as well my modern warfare no longer works. Seriously how does this happen?
It's just a Christmas mode. It'll be gone soon. I did enjoy it, and yeah it does get annoying but it was a refreshing spin off stuff they did in the past. The game to me is better than cold war. I like the multiplayer better. Zombies is bland but they will update it later on so not too worried. My modern warfare multiplayer has been broken for months now. Somewhere along the updates before they killed off Verdansk. Tried to install and uninstall and Nada. Mine is on PS5. For every update they put out something else breaks. Currently, I have issues with my guns not even showing up and sometimes I have a massive block attached to my character.

Got mine at the sale price so not really upset about what is broken. I knew it going in but I do like the multiplayer and zombies modes, which is why I got it. I tried cold war and just couldn't get into it. Zombies in there was awesome though.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
rancid82 wrote: It's just a Christmas mode. It'll be gone soon. I did enjoy it, and yeah it does get annoying but it was a refreshing spin off stuff they did in the past. The game to me is better than cold war. I like the multiplayer better. Zombies is bland but they will update it later on so not too worried. My modern warfare multiplayer has been broken for months now. Somewhere along the updates before they killed off Verdansk. Tried to install and uninstall and Nada. Mine is on PS5. For every update they put out something else breaks. Currently, I have issues with my guns not even showing up and sometimes I have a massive block attached to my character.

Got mine at the sale price so not really upset about what is broken. I knew it going in but I do like the multiplayer and zombies modes, which is why I got it. I tried cold war and just couldn't get into it. Zombies in there was awesome though.
For me it’s unacceptable to have an older game (modern warfare) be broken due to new updates. I think modern warfare had the best maps of all 3 games. And now i cant even play it. They should untie each game and have modern warfare, cold war, vanguard all separate on its own, as well warzone its own game (ie not tied to modern warfare). The developers seem lazy and when they make one change, something else breaks
Nov 18, 2006
790 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
In terms of fun factor it isnt bad, but MW was better. Although Activision are starting to get a little too woke.. Operators are the same for both teams which is confusing, there's no rival factions.. its a WW2 game without Nazis..gtfo. Oh not to mention the whole "Kills" are now "Eliminations". The devs are a brunch Snowflakes.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1274 posts
1454 upvotes
Surrey
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: For me it’s unacceptable to have an older game (modern warfare) be broken due to new updates. I think modern warfare had the best maps of all 3 games. And now i cant even play it. They should untie each game and have modern warfare, cold war, vanguard all separate on its own, as well warzone its own game (ie not tied to modern warfare). The developers seem lazy and when they make one change, something else breaks
Yep, I don't disagree with that at all. I was pretty miffed when the warzone updates broke the multiplayer. I can't even move between the games seamlessly anymore. Even that is broken.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
rancid82 wrote: Yep, I don't disagree with that at all. I was pretty miffed when the warzone updates broke the multiplayer. I can't even move between the games seamlessly anymore. Even that is broken.
Lol same. It lags when trying to move between games. And all you hear is someone saying “were gonna have some fun” when in actuality i am far from having fun lol