• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2022 1:27 pm
[OP]
May 30, 2022
2 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto

[The Source] PS5 Bundle Available

PS5 Bundle are available on select The Source stores in Ontario. Associates said it included the disc version, 2 controllers, and the Horizon game.

They are also offering huge discounts if you hook up with Bell at the same day. Price discount varies on different stores so check different locations.
30 replies
Sep 22, 2014
58 posts
64 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Tech187 wrote: Lol so many instant downvotes
Many believe that a stock alert does not equate to a Hot Deal.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14575 posts
31461 upvotes
“ They are also offering huge discounts if you hook up with Bell at the same day”

Need more details . Discounts such as ? ……. And on what ? ……
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4234 posts
4589 upvotes
Whitby
Re-sellers starving LMAO.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14575 posts
31461 upvotes
Am thinking OP is the “associate” …….
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1992 posts
2879 upvotes
KaeroSnow wrote: Many believe that a stock alert does not equate to a Hot Deal.
This!
Enough with spamming regular priced crap here. Go to Shopping Discussion if you want to mention stores that have PS5 stock.
Sep 22, 2021
141 posts
211 upvotes
They probably sold over 1 million copies of the Horizon game with the bundle lol.
Nov 22, 2021
163 posts
308 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Am thinking OP is the “associate” …….
Sure sounds like it. Shopping at The Source is the worst. They always hound you about Bell even if you come in for batteries lol
Dec 19, 2019
273 posts
2195 upvotes
I can see why downvotes are a thing though since the first option: "not a good price" is pretty much what this is. Not only are these $20 more now than they were before and come with a game you may or may not want, but these things cost a staggering near $800 with taxes just to play a few nice looking video games. People are straight up starving out there due to food inflation and higher usage of food banks but screw it right, put another $800 on your credit card, it doesn't matter >.>

Just my two cents, there's better things to spend $800 on, like I don't know, food, shelter, power, heat, cheaper video game systems, a PC that gets free games from Epic every week and discounts, the list goes on. These things are just way too overpriced for an old person like me who used to pay $100-$200 for a game console, now it's 4x times as much and 10 times less games than before with monetization everywhere. Gimme back my $10 Shadow of the Colossus and $99 brand new PS2 consoles darnit! At least those were full games! *goes off to tell kids to get off his lawn*
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10706 posts
3933 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: I can see why downvotes are a thing though since the first option: "not a good price" is pretty much what this is. Not only are these $20 more now than they were before and come with a game you may or may not want, but these things cost a staggering near $800 with taxes just to play a few nice looking video games. People are straight up starving out there due to food inflation and higher usage of food banks but screw it right, put another $800 on your credit card, it doesn't matter >.>

Just my two cents, there's better things to spend $800 on, like I don't know, food, shelter, power, heat, cheaper video game systems, a PC that gets free games from Epic every week and discounts, the list goes on. These things are just way too overpriced for an old person like me who used to pay $100-$200 for a game console, now it's 4x times as much and 10 times less games than before with monetization everywhere. Gimme back my $10 Shadow of the Colossus and $99 brand new PS2 consoles darnit! At least those were full games! *goes off to tell kids to get off his lawn*
holy smokes boomer
Dec 19, 2019
273 posts
2195 upvotes
clseea wrote:holy smokes boomer
Since when was something that happened in 2005-2008 or so a boomer thing?

If anything, y'all young kids are stupid for buying $800 consoles just to play Fortnite on.
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
Feb 4, 2013
447 posts
208 upvotes
Guelph
BanditKeith wrote: I can see why downvotes are a thing though since the first option: "not a good price" is pretty much what this is. Not only are these $20 more now than they were before and come with a game you may or may not want, but these things cost a staggering near $800 with taxes just to play a few nice looking video games. People are straight up starving out there due to food inflation and higher usage of food banks but screw it right, put another $800 on your credit card, it doesn't matter >.>

Here here...kudos

And yes shoppers would be better in order to try to normalize the price down...nevertheless...thank you OP...don't ever feel one should downvote coz someone took time to open rfd...type this stuff out and post it.
Nov 22, 2021
163 posts
308 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: Since when was something that happened in 2005-2008 or so a boomer thing?

If anything, y'all young kids are stupid for buying $800 consoles just to play Fortnite on.
Game consoles were not $100-$200 in 2005-2008 lol
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10266 posts
3774 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Am thinking OP is the “associate” …….
What makes you say that, lol
New user with 2 posts total and both posts about PS5 and The Source Thinking Face
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Nov 21, 2016
47 posts
40 upvotes
Got one!! Saved over $230 off it as well for getting Internet today!
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4939 posts
6144 upvotes
Looking forward to the day that "PS5" and "Bundle" aren't used in the same sentence...