Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] PS5 Games & Accessories at PSP/EPP Pricing

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 2:39 am
Jul 19, 2010
116 posts
18 upvotes
thecoolmoose wrote: I bet they're updating the system to not allow discounts on PS5 accessories. :(
It still works. Ordered this morning.
Jun 21, 2009
506 posts
80 upvotes
I just placed an order as well. Thanks OP
Aug 20, 2020
25 posts
12 upvotes
Lawson Heights, SK
Trying to register my Source account with the PSP code from Goodlife, but it says server is under maintenance.

Is anyone else encountering this issue? Not sure if the Goodlife PSP code is outdated.
Mar 14, 2011
296 posts
110 upvotes
GTA
Grabbed one of each with PSP will be nice to have a charge dock this generation, charging 2 ds4’s via micro USB every 5 hours got really old, the best deal right now for accessories but I am worried about the Pulse 3D Headset build quality even at full price it seems low end.
Mar 3, 2017
440 posts
200 upvotes
Woodstock
galvantrogue wrote: Trying to register my Source account with the PSP code from Goodlife, but it says server is under maintenance.

Is anyone else encountering this issue? Not sure if the Goodlife PSP code is outdated.
Yes, I got that repeatedly... didn’t find a workaround, so if you do, please let me know!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1696 posts
1121 upvotes
CaptainKILL wrote: Grabbed one of each with PSP will be nice to have a charge dock this generation, charging 2 ds4’s via micro USB every 5 hours got really old, the best deal right now for accessories but I am worried about the Pulse 3D Headset build quality even at full price it seems low end.
its only $120 so probably build quality is not top notch
Penalty Box
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1846 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP and everyone else. Always forget the CAA rewards!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4270 posts
825 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mrtvgame wrote: Thanks OP and everyone else. Always forget the CAA rewards!
Yep, me too.

If you're in BC, your BCAA account will work too since they are affiliated. Instructions here: https://www.bcaa.com/membership/rd/the-source
I did not have to use the reference code - maybe because I already have Source account and just adding it...

For Atlantic CAA members: https://www.atlantic.caa.ca/rewards-and ... ource.html (same PSP validation code, different reference code).

If you're in Ontario: https://portal.caarewards.ca/sco/offer/ ... ce-305945/ (the sign up link has the ref and validation code embedded)

Yes, I could have just pasted the actual signup link, but this way you'll have the chance to look around and see what other discounts CAA offers.
Mar 7, 2018
37 posts
25 upvotes
Goodlife doesn't work. have to use CAA but the password restriction is a pain
Feb 11, 2017
15 posts
28 upvotes
The site is wasn’t allowing me to register so I went in person and was able to get the discounted preorder with no issues. They did scan my goodlife membership though
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2191 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
55ab55 wrote: Took about 4 days.
Transaction is completely gone from my account now, so looks like what the customer service rep said was correct... Maybe something went wrong with your specific transaction?
Jul 29, 2020
20 posts
6 upvotes
EPP is employee pricing. We won't get that

Also get an Xbox. Ps5 is stupid Expensive

With Xbox it's 25$ a month, you get 150 games , a lot of exclusives and a console
Nov 7, 2013
186 posts
37 upvotes
Montreal
Alphabet7 wrote: EPP is employee pricing. We won't get that

Also get an Xbox. Ps5 is stupid Expensive

With Xbox it's 25$ a month, you get 150 games , a lot of exclusives and a console
PS5 is cheaper what are you saying? 499$...You don't get fresh new games on your game pass so u will still be buying games full price unless its Microsoft owned studios. And if you will wait for it on the game pass then by that time the game is discounted so yeah. Not sure why everyone thinks you will be getting spanking new games on day 1 with that pass. Additionally, you have no idea what Sony has in store for next gen in terms of subscription strategies!
Nov 4, 2009
73 posts
102 upvotes
Just a FYI. You can still get this deal by being a business partner. Used Caa a few minutes ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1207 posts
104 upvotes
Calgary
Hopefully The Source gets moving on shipping, would like to have by launch. Used Live Chat tonight and they said ship date is currently Nov 12 :(