• Oct 14th, 2019 10:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4021 posts
2247 upvotes
Edmonton

[The Source] PSP Only - Save an additional $10 when you spend $100 online

Applicable only if you are a member of The Source's Partner Savings Program.

• SAVINGS code is redeemable Sept 10 to 16, 2019 only.
  • No cash value.
  • Online only.
  • Discount applies to one purchase, before taxes and fees.
  • EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order.
  • PSP Discount excludes The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phones, mobile phone plans and security deposits, laptops, select Apple products, Google products, Amazon products, Bose products, MP3 players, select media streaming devices, select Beats promotions, select Sony products, gaming hardware, Hard drives, monitors, Sonos products, Bowers & Wilkins products and door crashers.
  • One (1) per customer. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply.
  • For online redemption enter code in promo code box during check out.
Last edited by ChinpokoMon on Sep 13th, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Mar 10, 2008
41 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
Any good deals at The Source?
Oct 26, 2016
218 posts
165 upvotes
Ottawa
Not sure if you consider that a good deal but joy cons are 85 with PSP Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Aug 25, 2010
332 posts
72 upvotes
Tried to purchase galaxy watch active 2, but wouldn't let me use the code.
Nov 23, 2016
256 posts
472 upvotes
Just picked up the Xbox Elite Series 2 for $185+tax. Time to cancel my EB preorder!
Sep 8, 2010
299 posts
155 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought that lock for a similar price at prime day and I'm very happy with it. The keyless feature with your phone location + WiFi connection is nice to have.
Only downside is it munch on batteries. The Included 4 Duracell lasted for about 40 days. I now use rechargeable batteries.
Dec 20, 2012
375 posts
154 upvotes
Surrey
live_4ever wrote:
Sep 14th, 2019 9:00 am
Tried to purchase galaxy watch active 2, but wouldn't let me use the code.
Yea, I tried that and didn't work for me either Confused Face. Does anyone if there are any Source Gift Card deals?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2046 posts
2042 upvotes
Living the dream
Awww crabapples, I thought this was going to be for the psp game system. I’ve been wanting to grab one of those since they came out, been waiting for them to go on sale.

The graphics on that crashbandicooch game look great
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1837 posts
1652 upvotes
Alberta
ElHoardo wrote:
Oct 14th, 2019 10:41 am
Awww crabapples, I thought this was going to be for the psp game system. I’ve been wanting to grab one of those since they came out, been waiting for them to go on sale.

The graphics on that crashbandicooch game look great
No need to mock the PSP. One of, if not the best, modding scenes we've ever had...