Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 - $89.99, Buds Live $97.49 [With PSP] - YMMV some PSP at $101.99/$110.49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2022 6:07 pm
Apr 27, 2010
451 posts
871 upvotes
I bought this recently so I called in and they refunded me the difference.
Dec 22, 2013
463 posts
508 upvotes
East york
For me it says "Special offers cannot be combined with any other special offer, bonus, discount or promotion."

It removes the psp discount when sanitizer is added.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
1_blue_pixel wrote: Ok so I bought yesterday at the same discount price as listed by OP, $89.99. After seeing the sanitizer bonus the price I'm seeing is now the $101 that others are reporting. Despite the "free" sanitizer which I don't need, glad I got in before they adjusted the PSP.

Already got a shipping number.

And it was such a pain trying to order with constant site not working pages popping up for me.
Which PSP partner did you use to get price to $89
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
NightRider_ wrote: Which PSP partner did you use to get price to $89
Mine is CAA but like I said, the price even with CAA discount is $101 now, but they include the sanitizer
Dec 22, 2013
463 posts
508 upvotes
East york
1_blue_pixel wrote: Mine is CAA but like I said, the price even with CAA discount is $101 now, but they include the sanitizer
Did you try checkout. They dont let the psp discount stay if you add sanitizer
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Hamza12 wrote: Did you try checkout. They dont let the psp discount stay if you add sanitizer
Weird. When I try to checkout with the buds2 and sanitizer it increases the total price to $119.99. When I remove the "free" sanitizer it goes back to $101.99. Ugh. I hate the source website, glad I ordered already without the sanitizer offer and overcame the pain
Jul 30, 2021
11 posts
11 upvotes
I guess lower price for bell costumers and higher ones for virgin clients
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
Just checked again, I'm still getting $89.99 if I don't want the sanitizer, but if I add the "free" sanitizer...it removes the PSP and I'm up to $119.99
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Dec 10, 2006
197 posts
134 upvotes
North York
LesDeals wrote: The Live buds aren't for everyone for sure and they're priced way too high because they have the name "Samsung" on it. Earbuds aren't like anything else. First, it's a very personal experience and you wouldn't know until you tried it. Second, once you break the seal on the box, no returns. If you didn't like them in the first 30 seconds you put them in, you're stuck with them and lost $100+. There's no market for used ear buds, so you won't be able to sell them to someone else to recoup even partially your sunk cost.
I don't know about other retailers, but I've purchased earbuds directly from Samsung and able to return them after trying them.

I own both the Buds+ and Buds Live, and I absolutely love the Buds Live. They fit so comfortable for me, and they never fall out. I guess I just happen to have the ear they designed them for. Rumor has it Buds Live 2 are coming out next year, maybe they'll improve them to fit better for more people.
Nov 25, 2019
127 posts
98 upvotes
QC
deal_with_singh wrote: Just checked again, I'm still getting $89.99 if I don't want the sanitizer, but if I add the "free" sanitizer...it removes the PSP and I'm up to $119.99
Which partner are you using?
Dec 2, 2009
683 posts
1008 upvotes
The source also has jabra 75t elite for $110 with PSP or Walmart has refurbished for $65~ or something ridiculous for people looking for options.

Imo buds+ was their best design, the buds 2 without the tips have a poor fit, the live has an odd fit, the pros aren't worth the premium.

Recently lost my buds+ and picked up my Jabra 2 days ago and they are the most secure fit I've ever had and the sound quality (especially the bass) is a step up from the buds+. Both the ANC and hearthrough work really well too.
Nov 25, 2019
127 posts
98 upvotes
QC
ej25i wrote: The source also has jabra 75t elite for $110 with PSP
Once again, can you states which partner???
On my side, I am seeing $144.74 for Jabra Elite Active 75t with Bell as partner.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
101,99 for me and wife. 2 different psp. 1 is caa.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Dec 2, 2009
683 posts
1008 upvotes
guidome wrote: Once again, can you states which partner???
On my side, I am seeing $144.74 for Jabra Elite Active 75t with Bell as partner.
Hey guidome I really am not sure which partner or even how I got my psp/Epp account. Is there any way I can check?
Dec 2, 2009
683 posts
1008 upvotes
guidome wrote: Once again, can you states which partner???
Double checked, looks like my account is through GoodLife
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
deal_with_singh wrote: Was browsing around, and noticed the Source has these buds for far cheaper than even the Samsung site after Perkopolis.

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/search?t ... =relevance

I believe this is the lowest I've seen them.

Must have PSP to avail the Source discounts
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 11.09.45 AM.png
How to get psp??
To the moon