Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source Black Friday

Samsung UV Sanitizer with Wireless Charging - White - $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2021 5:38 pm
51 replies
Sep 6, 2020
125 posts
97 upvotes
at this price it's hard not to buy one lol
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
WOW... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Do they do price adjustments? I bought 4 at 14.99$ :( during last sale.

Edit:
Visit The Source store or contact Customer Care at 1-866-515-5855 and present proof of the lower price. Eligible requests made at the time of purchase will be discounted to match; for requests made on a previous purchase a refund will be processed.

For a competitor price match we require proof in the form of an advertisement or printout from the competitor's website.
For an adjustment on a previous The Source purchase we require proof of purchase

Edit2:
1st call: Some 50 year old lady said that they don't issue refunds on black friday deals. I told her it's not a BF deal as the deal is valid until December 1st. I told her tomorrow isn't BF anymore, will I be eligible for refund? She said yes. I was silent on the phone.... I said you don't make sense *hangs up*
2nd call (waited 1 hour): I called and a young lady (early 30s) said they'll issue refund within 7-8 business days. DONE.
Last edited by ericli007 on Nov 26th, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
charges very slow.

Regular = $99 or $89
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
A banger of a stocking stuffer, thanks!
Mar 18, 2008
430 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
o..m..g.. the pandemic price I paid for this, and still sitting there unopened, lmao
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
does it actually kill germs and viruses ? Can we use it on other items like pens ?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
I bought this at $30 when it introed... damn it. Don't mind it, other than it takes up too much space. Was never really concerned about the whole UV sanitization, but thought I would check it out and forgot to return it before it was too late.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5185 posts
6021 upvotes
Yup I resisted when it dropped last week. For this price, no brainer
Jul 21, 2017
8 posts
4 upvotes
Just to save everyone some time and frustration, I attempted twice to get a price match via their Chat Agent and on their telephone line. They will not adjust the price since the reduced price is a Black Friday sale. Not impressed. I was told if the price remains lower after the sale, I can call and they will adjust then. What a joke.
Mar 4, 2009
492 posts
283 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks OP. Can this be used to sanitize electric toothbrush heads?
Feb 6, 2019
830 posts
2901 upvotes
Niagara Region
Hard to beat as a gift for $10!

I bought one last year for $30 and we use it for many things, including cash that comes in the house. I agree that it is not the fastest charger, but that is secondary for us. Simply extra peace of mind!
Banned
Sep 9, 2014
976 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal, QC
sunnyinon wrote: Thanks OP. Can this be used to sanitize electric toothbrush heads?
It can sanitize anything that fits inside the box. I put my keys, Nintendo Switch Joy Cons, cellphone, wallet, airpods.... you name it...

But honestly, if you want to sanitize your toothbruth head, you probably should replace and buy a new one... Just my 2cent.
Dec 13, 2003
526 posts
436 upvotes
any free shipping codes?
Jul 17, 2019
51 posts
33 upvotes
If you order a 'Vital' item along with this you can get free shipping. Just add some batteries or something else that you will use.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)