Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Samsung Wireless Charging Stand - Black -Free Shipping 59.99 or 35$

[OP]
Member
Jul 14, 2004
240 posts
158 upvotes

[The Source] Samsung Wireless Charging Stand - Black -Free Shipping 59.99 or 35$

For those who missed the kit from amazon yesterday. Here is the EP-NG930TBUGCA for 59.99.
You can buy 2 (or anything else) to get over 100$ and use 25$ off 100$ newsletter code. Return one of them in-store and that would make this 35$ unless there is claw-back on the code.
10 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4179 posts
707 upvotes
Toronto
xriddle wrote: For those who missed the kit from amazon yesterday. Here is the EP-NG930TBUGCA for 59.99.
You can buy 2 (or anything else) to get over 100$ and use 25$ off 100$ newsletter code. Return one of them in-store and that would make this 35$ unless there is claw-back on the code.
Of course there is a claw back on the coupon...
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4179 posts
707 upvotes
Toronto
You can use the PSP discount to get it for 47.99....
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
147 posts
1123 upvotes
A113
I read the two usernames above as xRiddler vs. xBatman.

It's been a long week. And it's only Tuesday.
Adventure is out there!
[OP]
Member
Jul 14, 2004
240 posts
158 upvotes
x-batman wrote: Of course there is a claw back on the coupon...
Are speaking based on experience because I didn't see it mentioned in the fine print of the email. Regardless even at 60$ not a bad deal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4179 posts
707 upvotes
Toronto
xriddle wrote: Are speaking based on experience because I didn't see it mentioned in the fine print of the email. Regardless even at 60$ not a bad deal.
Why don’t you try it and get back to me? :facepalm: Not trying to be smug, but the coupon that you're referring to clearly states $25 off of $100, why would a business allow you to return a portion of it bringing it below the threshold? You've clearly posted a deal you haven't even received yourself.
[OP]
Member
Jul 14, 2004
240 posts
158 upvotes
So you're speaking out of your A$$ and being smug but pretending you're not.... Have nothing good to say move along... I clearly wrote both prices with and without a potential claw-back and I did indeed order 2 with the coupon and would need to get it delivered before I can even try it genius.

Screen
https://imgur.com/a/8ZF0r
Sr. Member
Jun 26, 2013
823 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
does this work for iphone too ?

Top