Hot Deals

[The Source] *The Source* - PS4 - Ghost Recon Breakpoint - $0.96

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 4:08 am
[OP]
Member
Jun 19, 2006
438 posts
554 upvotes

[The Source] *The Source* - PS4 - Ghost Recon Breakpoint - $0.96

The Source has Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $0.96 - in-store only

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/p ... /108082630
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=src&sku=108082630

Limited stock in some stores
11 replies
Jr. Member
Apr 4, 2017
147 posts
77 upvotes
THE 6IX
$11 gold edition on psn store
WE THE NORTH!
Member
User avatar
Jan 26, 2012
292 posts
500 upvotes
Quebec
96¢ is a good price for a brand new replacement case and you can probably sell it back to EB Games for at least a dollar or more after you played it

so EVEN if you don't like the game, that's a very good deal

don't downvote this, people
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2991 posts
1705 upvotes
ChrizArtz wrote: $11 gold edition on psn store
Are you sure that's not just an upgrade cost for you? Shows full price for me.
Member
Feb 16, 2013
274 posts
356 upvotes
NORTH YORK
It has been this price for over a month and stocktrack has ghost inventory. Majority of the stores have been cleared out (at least in the GTA).
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1447 posts
1116 upvotes
Ottawa
benoittremblay wrote: 96¢ is a good price for a brand new replacement case and you can probably sell it back to EB Games for at least a dollar or more after you played it

so EVEN if you don't like the game, that's a very good deal

don't downvote this, people
Haters going to hate unfortunately.
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
740 posts
385 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Would it be a hot deal is it was cyberpunk PS4 for $1?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1794 posts
10197 upvotes
benoittremblay wrote: don't downvote this, people
You must not have kids - telling people NOT to do something just makes them do it even more. :)
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14620 posts
4750 upvotes
Montreal
danialwynne wrote: It has been this price for over a month and stocktrack has ghost inventory. Majority of the stores have been cleared out (at least in the GTA).
I think it's been over a month, as I remember buying several 96-cents games (this one included) right after Christmas. This is ooooooold news.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3727 posts
3850 upvotes
Ottawa
JackWhyte wrote: I think it's been over a month, as I remember buying several 96-cents games (this one included) right after Christmas. This is ooooooold news.
You are also bumping an old thread. Good job dum dum. Go hype the Xbox Gold games for the month.
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
9018 posts
5465 upvotes
Toronto
benoittremblay wrote: 96¢ is a good price for a brand new replacement case and you can probably sell it back to EB Games for at least a dollar or more after you played it
$3 TIV currently
Images
  • F0FCA185-919E-4D7C-9818-C2BE2BF45D51.jpeg

Top