Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Specific XBOX One S Bundles $199.99 Clearout

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2019 11:37 pm
Apr 14, 2003
210 posts
8 upvotes
Confirmed. Just got it at that price. Thanks OP.
Dec 3, 2013
59 posts
29 upvotes
Surrey
TheMadMax wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 10:24 am
Best Before Date
I would say that with respect to the warranty, these consoles can have an “expiry date.” I have bought 3 Xbox consoles in the past - two 360’s and 1 XB1 - on clearance from 2 different retailers whose warranties were already expired despite the fact that they were brand new, sealed, never opened. Microsoft had no idea why, but were willing to reset the warranty if I supplied them with photos of the unopened box and sales receipt. If you find one of these clearance consoles, my advice would be to call Microsoft before you open the box and give them the serial number so they can tell you if the warranty has already been registered. Good luck!
Aug 18, 2014
19 posts
6 upvotes
Saint-Louis-de-Bland…
Have someone seen this deal in Québec? I did call but they told me it scanned at 300..
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3248 posts
546 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is this a very hot deal for an Xbox one s if I'm able to get my hands on one? Been outta the gaming scene but looking to get one for my nephew..
Dec 3, 2010
982 posts
944 upvotes
just got sea of thief bundle thanks ops, pubg bundle also 199
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1164 posts
516 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks op! Grabbed one! Managed to get the $10 off coupon to work in store too, $215 all in. Had them scan all of the bundles there and SoT was the only one. Don't think they had the Pubg one.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2106 posts
1034 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jsadams wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 2:32 pm
Clear out before the new model is released in May? Perhaps there will be more deals at this price or better shortly to move old stock.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one ... n-preorder
Wow never knew this was coming out! I for one will never get rid of my disks. Can buy used for cheap, share with friends, and sell once i am finished with the game. For all the benefits of digital, i will still always prefer a physical disk.
:D
Mar 9, 2019
1 posts
Where did you get the $199 price? I just went to the store Inn Kanata and all the 1S bundles were on sale for $299
Oct 17, 2018
2 posts
Fortnite bundle is confirmed to be priced at $199.99. The lady I was dealing with scanned BFV, and 2K19 bundles, Fortnite was the only $199 one they had in stock.
Nov 27, 2013
613 posts
515 upvotes
There is supposedly a cheaper disc drive less model of the Xbox One S coming out in the next couple of months. Wonder if they are clearing out inventory.
[OP]
Jan 18, 2015
582 posts
355 upvotes
Cornwall, ON
burtonrider wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 12:13 pm
I would say that with respect to the warranty, these consoles can have an “expiry date.” I have bought 3 Xbox consoles in the past - two 360’s and 1 XB1 - on clearance from 2 different retailers whose warranties were already expired despite the fact that they were brand new, sealed, never opened. Microsoft had no idea why, but were willing to reset the warranty if I supplied them with photos of the unopened box and sales receipt. If you find one of these clearance consoles, my advice would be to call Microsoft before you open the box and give them the serial number so they can tell you if the warranty has already been registered. Good luck!
You probably had someone's return. The Source doesn't allow console returns so that shouldn't be an issue. As long as you keep your receipt like normal there shouldn't be any such issue. When I said they are expiring I meant that it was end of that bundles lifespan, since they always clear out the old bundles to make room for new ones that come with a newly launching game. I wasn't talking about warranty at all.
Max Low Income NoAF CB:
SLOT1: Simplii 4%/1.5%
SLOT2 (2% G/G): RBC CB/MBNA SmrtCsh/Tang ** MC for WM Supercentre+NoFrills
SLOT3 (1.25% OTHER): Amex SC/Rgrs/Fido/AmexBlueSky
[OP]
Jan 18, 2015
582 posts
355 upvotes
Cornwall, ON
xboxrrr wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 7:03 pm
There is supposedly a cheaper disc drive less model of the Xbox One S coming out in the next couple of months. Wonder if they are clearing out inventory.
The fact that we had a sudden price drop ahead of that leaked April discless XB announcement, this might be a glint of confirmation. But hey, if you get the disc-based one for around the same or even less than the discless newcomer, it might just make no sense to wait.
Max Low Income NoAF CB:
SLOT1: Simplii 4%/1.5%
SLOT2 (2% G/G): RBC CB/MBNA SmrtCsh/Tang ** MC for WM Supercentre+NoFrills
SLOT3 (1.25% OTHER): Amex SC/Rgrs/Fido/AmexBlueSky
Nov 20, 2017
701 posts
647 upvotes
Toronto
CouponBaron wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 8:53 pm
You probably had someone's return. The Source doesn't allow console returns so that shouldn't be an issue. As long as you keep your receipt like normal there shouldn't be any such issue. When I said they are expiring I meant that it was end of that bundles lifespan, since they always clear out the old bundles to make room for new ones that come with a newly launching game. I wasn't talking about warranty at all.
So if you buy this and don't open it, they still don't accept the return?