Expired Hot Deals

The Source

Thesource.ca - Assortment of Refurbished Nintendo Switch @ $319.99 (Seem only available to EPP accounts only)

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7015 posts
3536 upvotes
Moncton, NB

[The Source] Thesource.ca - Assortment of Refurbished Nintendo Switch @ $319.99 (Seem only available to EPP accounts only)

Edit: I moved this to expired/delete because it's only available to EPP customers only.

I was browsing thesource.ca while logged in (I have an EPP account) and noticed there's 4 different Nintendo Switch on clearance as refurbished for $319.99

I understand I will probably get some downvote because it's for EPP (not sure about PSP accounts etc..) but I do not understand why it would only be viewable when logged in.

There is about 7 available per link below. Some are bundles but they aren't including games. I'm not 100% sure about the return policy on these console but I would assume there shouldn't be any issue but you should contact The source if you have questions :)

I know they are refurbished but if you really want a switch it's probably still better than buying on Kijiji/Marketplace and from the description you seem to still be getting 1 year warranty. I would suggest to save a print/screenshot of the page in case you have warranty issue.

Good luck and please do not hoard to resell. A lot of people are looking for some to actually use them.

Nintendo Switch™ 32GB Console with Neon Joy‑Con™ - Refurbished

Nintendo Switch™ 32GB Console with Grey Joy‑Con™ - Refurbished

Nintendo Switch™ Bundle - Refurbished - Game not included

Nintendo Switch™: Fortnite™ - Double Helix Bundle - Refurbished - Game not included
Last edited by nounou23 on Jul 7th, 2020 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
8 replies
Oct 23, 2013
280 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
none of the links are working
Last edited by Chris971 on Jul 7th, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 24, 2011
776 posts
556 upvotes
toronto
even after login I cannot see anything,...
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6412 upvotes
I have either a Good Life or some sort of Police PSP account I found online. The links don't work for me.

OP, do you have a Bell EPP?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7015 posts
3536 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I moved this to expired because it's only available to EPP accounts

If any Mod can delete it even from expired.

thank you :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2574 posts
1268 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Any way to know if they are patched or unpatched versions?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7015 posts
3536 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Clee wrote: Any way to know if they are patched or unpatched versions?
I'm not sure. I'm not sure what kind of process they use to refurbish those Switch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)