Hot Deals

[The Source] VIP newsletter: 4 Free Box Seat Tickets to Ottawa Senators Home Game - YMMV, May be targeted

[OP]
Nov 5, 2014
145 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa

[The Source] VIP newsletter: 4 Free Box Seat Tickets to Ottawa Senators Home Game - YMMV, May be targeted

Those of you that are subscribed top The Source newsletter and live near Ottawa, check your emails for a VIP code that enables you to get up to 4 box seat tickets to a selection of upcoming Ottawa Senators home games absolutely free! This is an $800 face value for 4 tickets!
It seems the Senators are having issues filling the rink.

I scored 4 tickets to Sunday's game against Boston. Super happy (even if I am not a sens fan)!
Act fast as quantities are limited!

EDIT: It seems this email was not sent via the Newsletter but tied to one of The Source's PSP Program (through Goodlife Fitness or others).
Last edited by politicalcanuck on Dec 6th, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
51 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
1725 posts
795 upvotes
Ottawa
If anyone has this offer and doesn't want it, pm me.
Jun 2, 2016
16 posts
18 upvotes
Kemptville, ON
politicalcanuck wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 3:00 pm
Those of you that are subscribed top The Source newsletter and live near Ottawa, check your emails for a VIP code that enables you to get up to 4 box seat tickets to a selection of upcoming Ottawa Senators home games absolutely free! This is an $800 face value for 4 tickets!
It seems the Senators are having issues filling the rink.

I scored 4 tickets to Sunday's game against Boston. Super happy (even if I am not a sens fan)!
Act fast as quantities are limited!
when did you receive the email? and what was the subject title
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1485 posts
900 upvotes
Ottawa
I just unsubscribed a week ago. I'll say yes again now, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll still send it to me!
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4485 posts
495 upvotes
Agreed, if anyone isn't interested I'd drive from Toronto to take advantage, always nice to pop into Ottawa
Oct 11, 2018
43 posts
24 upvotes
If anyone gets this for a game vs the Leafs I'll be interested!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1124 posts
633 upvotes
If anyone gets a code they don't need PM me please
Nov 28, 2013
384 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm in Ottawa but haven't seen this come through my mail - hoping it does so I can take my 2 kids to a game for once. I too would appreciate any spare code via PM - TIA!

PS: I also hope the LeBreton Flats arena goes through and then I can walk to the game all the time :-) Kanata is just too far from downtown when using the ol' Shoe Leather Express to get around :-(
Long May Your Big Deals Jib Draw!!
Dec 8, 2008
230 posts
38 upvotes
Same. Haven't been to a game in years but can't say no to free.

Can also work out some type of payment.
Apr 18, 2017
140 posts
24 upvotes
Ottawa
Must be targeted. live in Ottawa area and didn't get anything
Sep 28, 2018
455 posts
858 upvotes
Will take a PM code if no one is using it. Thanks
[OP]
Nov 5, 2014
145 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
WalterGoose wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 3:13 pm
when did you receive the email? and what was the subject title
I received the email at 2:15pm this afternoon. Title was: "Score! Enjoy 4 BOX SEAT TICKETS to an Ottawa Sens game, just for being a VIP member"

Not all games were available as options, seems the less popular opponents such as Columbus, Carolina, etc.

I logged in right away and got some tickets for Sunday's game.
Nov 24, 2014
316 posts
241 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
looks like it's gonna be an RFD meet up inside the box at the Sens game. Enjoy to those who got it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)