• Dec 8th, 2021 3:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2451 posts
2331 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…

[The Source] [Black Friday] VITAL Multi Device Bluetooth Keyboard $24.99

I've been using multi device keyboard across my Mac, my work laptop and my gaming laptop. Therefore, the KB has to provide more than 3 BT connections.

The one that I'm currently using is Periboard-806. The white finish makes it perfect for a mac, but the build is solid. The only drawback is that some of the keys wobble, and the BT connection is sometimes unfriendly with some devices; however, if it works with your devices, it's a decent one and newegg is now selling it for $14.99 USD.

But the one that I found out yesterday is from The Source. VITAL is the brand and I believe it is The Source's own brand. Sales price is 24.99 or (23.25 if you have PSP) and it can pair up to 3 devices. The keys are a bit smaller than my Periboard so I'm still getting used to it. I think you cannot go wrong with a full-sized BT keyboard than can pair up to 3 devices with less than $25. I purchased it with a CC that provides additional one year warranty in case it breaks.
bluetooth-kb.jpg
Last edited by naticom on Nov 29th, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 replies
Jan 20, 2019
474 posts
829 upvotes
If this is the Source's own brand, what is their warranty (not a 3rd party warranty) on an item like this? If they back their product up with a decent warranty, this might be an alright pickup. Otherwise I would assume it's more likely cheap generic landfill electronics with a brand name slapped on. If I am underinformed I do apologize in advance.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2451 posts
2331 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
rfdfan75 wrote: If this is the Source's own brand, what is their warranty (not a 3rd party warranty) on an item like this? If they back their product up with a decent warranty, this might be an alright pickup. Otherwise I would assume it's more likely cheap generic landfill electronics with a brand name slapped on. If I am underinformed I do apologize in advance.
I was told it's one year warranty thru The Source that's why I want it covered with my CC's additional one year protection.
Nov 22, 2021
103 posts
204 upvotes
rfdfan75 wrote: If this is the Source's own brand, what is their warranty (not a 3rd party warranty) on an item like this? If they back their product up with a decent warranty, this might be an alright pickup. Otherwise I would assume it's more likely cheap generic landfill electronics with a brand name slapped on. If I am underinformed I do apologize in advance.
All of their private brands are covered for one year from time of purchase and can exchange anytime within that period for an over the counter replacement. Also can purchase an additional 2 years (making it 3 years total) which would give you 2 replacements and not having to keep the receipt as they take your information down in their system. Just doesn't cover loss
Nov 22, 2021
103 posts
204 upvotes
I've used this one for about a year. It's pretty good and switches seamlessly across devices
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3050 posts
3018 upvotes
Received my multi-device keyboard. Is it just mine or is there an incredible amount of flex in it? Especially right below the arrow keys and the spacebar