• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 7:45 am
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
12 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga

[The Source] Xbox One S 1 TB

Credit to the original post which I am not able to find to post this there.

some of The source still have Xbox one S 1 TB Sea of Thieves bundle for 199.99 plus tax, I just brought. I searched many The Source locations, luckily found, had no clue how come they still have it.
9 replies
Jan 28, 2018
587 posts
781 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Please do try and put the price in the title if at all possible/available.
We The North!
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1579 posts
795 upvotes
MohitArora wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 9:59 pm

some of The source still have Xbox one S 1 TB Sea of Thieves bundle for 199.99 plus tax, I just brought. I searched many The Source locations, luckily found, had no clue how come they still have it.
How do I search for it? Do i have to call my local The Source store or is there a way for me to do it online?
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
12 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
I tried on many locations, and asked them if they can check stock availability in other locations. But they said its out of stock everywhere, luckily I found one last at Sherway gardens location, not sure if someone had returned it.
[OP]
Dec 3, 2012
12 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
ok I tried to search but could not get it, thanks for posting the link. any idea how do I delete this post?
Jan 28, 2018
587 posts
781 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MohitArora wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 10:15 pm
ok I tried to search but could not get it, thanks for posting the link. any idea how do I delete this post?
IIRC you can mark the deal as expired when you edit the original thread
We The North!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1667 posts
1352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MohitArora wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 9:59 pm

Where did you bring it?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1810 posts
1352 upvotes
GTA
MohitArora wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 10:13 pm
I tried on many locations, and asked them if they can check stock availability in other locations. But they said its out of stock everywhere, luckily I found one last at Sherway gardens location, not sure if someone had returned it.
Why post this if they checked and said it's OOS everywhere and you got the last one?