Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Xbox Series S/X Wireless Headset $110.49 with PSP discount in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2021 9:33 am
Mar 11, 2019
678 posts
704 upvotes
I have these and love them. I do get squeaking noise occasionally on my 3 year old laptop but the work flawlessly with the xbox.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2078 posts
1378 upvotes
Durham
ColinWillemsen wrote: How do you get the psp price?
May have to search that one. I did it years ago so can't recall what's needed to get it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2423 posts
2038 upvotes
Canada
BobTheGoon wrote: Anyone know if this is ever available directly on the MS site?
All I see is links out to other retailers like The Source, Walmart, BB etc...
It has been for sure, I have seen it twice myself available at
Microsoft but not for long..., lately it’s been more from the retailers you mentioned. I ended up just getting from Best Buy after humming and hawing
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1585 posts
876 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Not the one you're referring to but I had the 7x and sold them once I tried the new Xbox headset.

I (and my mates online) found the sound to be much clearer when speaking than the 7x. And I like the shorter/stubbier mic as well.

Game sound/comfort/battery as almost negligible between the two in my opinion as well.

One cool thing is the lack of the dongle needed to use them for other devices. One use case for me is that some games I play with a Discord server so the chat is routed through there. So I load Discord up on my phone, sync with Bluetooth and can chat through my headset WHILE I get game sound through the headphones from the Xbox as well...I was impressed.

Not to mention the dials on each ear cup are literally the entire ear cup you spin, which I find is way better ergonomically. One cup is for chat mixer, the other volume. They def thought about a lot of stuff when making these.

For 110$ absolute no brainer...at 130$ vs 190$ for 7x I'd still probably say yes for the 60$ difference...I was surprisingly impressed...just wish I could use them on PS5 was well damn it!

Sorry for the rant lol
Yeah, I have astroA50s for my Xbox, without the leather cups, still sitting with the standard ones. They are comfy, the mic turns off when flipped up and they last a few days. My issue is that I play once or twice a week max and it's $400 sitting, where I could flip for $300 and get these and save some money.
I may have to check out more Youtube videos.
Jun 20, 2007
242 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
This wasn't really on my radar but all the positive comments here have convinced me. I currently use a wired headset—with the cord stretching across my living room—so this will be a nice change. Thanks OP!
Jan 3, 2018
165 posts
79 upvotes
If someone could post or link how to get PSP that would be great
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
4633 posts
4891 upvotes
GTA
I was tempted to buy these for my new Series X, but I decided to just use my Sony XM3's with the included 3.5mm cable instead. They audio quality is fantastic. It's just that the on-board mic doesn't work with Xbox, which is fine for me. But that can be solved by adding a boom mic, like the V-Moda Boom Pro.
Mar 16, 2015
128 posts
92 upvotes
vancouver
Would this work on Xbox One S?
another one.
Dec 1, 2016
168 posts
195 upvotes
calgary alberta
Would this work with PS4 /PS5?
Dec 13, 2011
108 posts
106 upvotes
Montréal
Don’t forget that in Xbox you can access additional mic settings through the accessories apps to change mic LES brightness, equalizer etc.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3050 posts
1530 upvotes
Montreal, QC
yawnzzz wrote: Would this work on Xbox One S?
Yes.
bgrah158 wrote: Would this work with PS4 /PS5?
Right out the box, no. From what I gather, you would need an adapter
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2506 posts
2288 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: How are the reviews?
How’s the comfort level after 3-4hr?
Its comfy, works decently, and is priced just over $100. You can do better, but you will pay more.
Apr 12, 2017
149 posts
178 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
DrummGunner wrote: If someone could post or link how to get PSP that would be great
I had this same question, googling showed me that I could link my CAA account with theSource to get PSP pricing. So if you have CAA, try using this link to associate your account with CAA: www.thesource.ca/caa.

Otherwise I'm not certain what others use, but I am curious.
Dec 1, 2016
168 posts
195 upvotes
calgary alberta
This headphone obviously has bluetooth connectivity so I would assume you could also just connect it to your tv via Bluetooth. Might see if it works for PS4!
May 10, 2010
836 posts
1272 upvotes
Kenora
bgrah158 wrote: Would this work with PS4 /PS5?
bgrah158 wrote: This headphone obviously has bluetooth connectivity so I would assume you could also just connect it to your tv via Bluetooth. Might see if it works for PS4!
The PS4/PS5 don't support bluetooth headphones directly. You would need to get a USB Bluetooth adaptor.

I recently purchased this off aliexpress to use with my Nintendo Switch. It works with the PS4 and PS5 also. Arrived in 2 weeks.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1308 posts
2352 upvotes
You can get the steelseries 9x warehouse deal usually around 150 which I'd recommend
Apr 12, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
These have very good sound quality for the price and connectivity seemed fine. I have a slightly above average sized head and found them not quite big enough. Same with the Surface headphones, seems to be a Microsoft thing, If you have a large head and can buy from Amazon like I did, go for it, they have a very forgiving return policy. Best buy does NOT allow returns on headphones. Just a (large) heads up...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)