213 upvotes
Halifax

[The Source] Xbox Series X in Stock $599.99

In stock now
26 replies
Jul 21, 2008
567 posts
311 upvotes
Not much demand for Series X anymore, it is still up.
Jan 31, 2018
744 posts
1251 upvotes
Winnipeg
afterburn999 wrote: Not much demand for Series X anymore, it is still up.
You wait till they have them at Shoppers during a 20x points event. RFD will melt.
Nov 9, 2017
83 posts
88 upvotes
OneAndTrueHeir wrote: You wait till they have them at Shoppers during a 20x points event. RFD will melt.
This is exactly what I'm waiting for!
Aug 17, 2015
79 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto, ON
There's been 2 pretty big restocks it seems like at Microsoft.

I'm not sure, but is there really a killer app yet to make this a must-buy?

I'm tempted but will try to hold out for a bundle or at least a bit of a discount (Optimum or Ebates+Staples Coupon or something)
Jan 31, 2018
744 posts
1251 upvotes
Winnipeg
jimboto wrote: I'm not sure, but is there really a killer app yet to make this a must-buy?
I just want to be able to do everything I can on the One X, but faster and with lower power consumption.

But not until I can get it at a decent discount. This is RFD after all!
Jul 21, 2013
773 posts
461 upvotes
Calgary
You might as well just keep your Xbox One X, it's not there are any exclusives or Series X optimized games.
Jun 11, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
If you are asking if the series X is worth it... dont buy it ...the series S will do way more than you need. Its not for you, its like asking my GF if she can tell the difference between a VHS and a 4k Bluray movie. "Huh? Cant tell"

No offence
Nov 1, 2020
54 posts
63 upvotes
The source disagrees with you...

Due to exceptional demand, this product has sold out. Please check back regularly and sign up for email to receive updates.
Jan 22, 2017
263 posts
164 upvotes
I would buy it in a heat beat if it could run sony first party games
Last edited by ShingoHusky on Jan 26th, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2321 posts
3474 upvotes
Windsor
OneAndTrueHeir wrote: You wait till they have them at Shoppers during a 20x points event. RFD will melt.
They did. November 10, 2020
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2321 posts
3474 upvotes
Windsor
Roger21 wrote: Literally a handful of games that are worth the 600$ investment?
Doesn't change the fact that you lied about having none
Oct 31, 2014
60 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Roger21 wrote: You might as well just keep your Xbox One X, it's not there are any exclusives or Series X optimized games.
Ehh, I'm probably going to buy it soon. There may not be a ton of optimized games now, but there will be eventually, and I have no reason to think there will be a big price cut between now and then. And the better hardware provides improvements (e.g. frame rates, loading times) even for games that haven't been optimized. Why not start enjoying those improvements now?
Jun 11, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
Running destiny 2 at a locked 60fps is like playing a completly new game. All games sees benefits from the Series X...even series S
Quick resume, fast load time...the overall experience is so much better...you wont see a price drop anytime soon on the premium series X anyway...
I guess the ones that dont have one yet or is not hunthing for one is a casual or they dont have to money...and they should buy the cheaper series s