Expired Hot Deals

The Source

YMMV: HyperX Pulsefire Dart RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse - Black $40.19+tx (Save $100)

[OP]
May 18, 2010
101 posts
71 upvotes

[The Source] YMMV: HyperX Pulsefire Dart RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse - Black $40.19+tx (Save $100)

Found this deal while browsing StockTrack today.

My son wanted a gaming mouse and spotted this. I managed to buy it online with store pickup and received confirmation that I can go pick it up, so will grab it tomorrow.

However, there was only one store in my area that had it (Montreal North Shore) and now it shows no stock through StockTrack. But if I search on the website, it shows one store in Montreal and St-Jerome, so hopefully, this is still available.

So, I hope someone else can grab it.
19 replies
Nov 22, 2011
105 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal but unfortunately I would have to drive to Hamilton. Lucky for whoever is in the area :)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1135 posts
226 upvotes
Not bad if you can find one, its 37.19$ with PSP discount
Boom Boom Pow!
Oct 27, 2021
554 posts
1329 upvotes
one in north vancouver,sb plz buy it. i dont have to drive 10km to there.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
6991 posts
22947 upvotes
HP direct sells it for $40 but no free shipping so I didn't buy

I was going to post this Source deal but it's super YMMV and I was unable to find one near me :(
:)
Jul 17, 2019
206 posts
386 upvotes
Thanks, OP. I was able to get 1 in Regina for $41.49 (with tax).
Jan 11, 2022
5 posts
1 upvote
JoJoCan wrote: HP direct sells it for $40 but no free shipping so I didn't buy

I was going to post this Source deal but it's super YMMV and I was unable to find one near me :(
link?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
6991 posts
22947 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: Wrong one
Looks like they changed the price back to $99.99.
:)
Jan 20, 2003
796 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered two arriving today
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1792 posts
1802 upvotes
Canada
Every single HP mouse I've owned died shortly after a year. Honestly their quality just isn't there. I really want to buy this mouse, but I don't want to dump another $40 down the drain for a mouse. I bought 2 HP Omen gaming mice and both died just after 1 year....

Reviews like this from Amazon's website do not give me confidence:
Gone through two of these, one purchased and one warranty replacement. With both the scroll wheel has broken and the most recent one is now cutting out intermittently while at full battery within 20cm of the USB. Do not buy if you want anything approaching quality
[OP]
May 18, 2010
101 posts
71 upvotes
Before I posted this deal yesterday, I checked amazon and it was $119, so seems it went on deal very shortly.

Good find to the person who found CanadaComputers!
Dec 19, 2019
273 posts
2195 upvotes
Just wanted to thank OP for the deal. Got last one today at my store :) For an extra $10-$15 more than a normal Logitech wireless mouse etc. it seems like a good deal.
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
[OP]
May 18, 2010
101 posts
71 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: Just wanted to thank OP for the deal. Got last one today at my store :) For an extra $10-$15 more than a normal Logitech wireless mouse etc. it seems like a good deal.
Glad I could help.

Just came back from the store 1 hour ago and my son is playing Black Mesa with it and he is pleased so far.

Also, nice that you can use it wired. I am almost jealous of him, but I already have a Deathadder V2, so nothing to complain about :)