Expired Hot Deals

[theclosetinc.com] 20-50% Off Back To School Collection (Nike, Adidas, Jordan, Converse, etc)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2019 12:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6797 posts
3329 upvotes

20-50% Off Back To School Collection (Nike, Adidas, Jordan, Converse, etc)

Deal Link:
Savings:
20-50% off
Retailer:
theclosetinc.com

Just saw this deal!

Save 20 to 50% off on shoes and apparel. There is free shipping on orders $100 or more as well.

Link - https://www.theclosetinc.com/blogs/back ... ollections

Personally bought some Jack and Jones shirts for $11 under the 50% off collection. Great deals to be had!
5 replies
Jan 23, 2017
70 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
just a note from the returns section:

1) no cash returns - only store credit
2) sale items are final sale - no returns
"Who do you think you are, I am!" -Pete Weber
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12103 posts
2699 upvotes
This sale has been going on for about a week.

They have the worst website ever. You can't filter the items in the 50% off section or any of the sections. Which means you need to scroll through pages of other crap you have no interest in just to see what you might want. If you use the filters on top of the page by sizes, it will show both stuff on sale and not on sale. None of them even show that they are on sale, so you need to add each item to your cart just to see if it's on sale or not and how much of a sale it is. And on top of all that, it shows some stuff that are sold out in that size.

Sometimes I really wonder who's running this place. I once ordered sneaker boots in size 13 because I know they fit small. They called me up and said I should go up a size to 14 because they fit small. I told them I did as my size is typically 12 to 12.5. Then he says I should get size 12 because they fit FFS. WTF? It sounds like somebody walked in the store and wanted my shoe I ordered.

If anyone needs anymore proof of this amateur operation, they shaved a guy's legs to model women's shoes:
Banned
Jul 19, 2018
181 posts
77 upvotes
With a site like this I'd be worried about getting the correct item tbh
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1464 posts
334 upvotes
I've ordered before worked well. However PayPal checkout is busted discount isn't being applied

Edit: fixed it by making sure I didn't click check out with PayPal and used it on the second screen