Expired Hot Deals

THELASTHUNT

The North Face Men's Gotham III Jacket - $210 ($419.99) Blue M-XXL

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 9:17 pm
46 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1379 posts
5774 upvotes
Why can't they have some better looking ones on sale man
Member
Jul 20, 2017
245 posts
237 upvotes
WARNING: FINAL SALE PRODUCT

The Last Hunt is all final sale items. No returns unless damaged or wrong product.

Typically don't find the savings worth it considering you're risking an item you can't return.

These most likely won't sell out soon, but if you do want it, wait until they do their additional discount code.
Here to buy stuff I don't need
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1999 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
Don’t let the $400 normal price fool you. This jacket is often available for half of that if not less. I got one a couple years ago for around $200 from sport chek and it wasn’t final sale.
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
732 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
If you guys read back a bit this goes 160-170 iirc closer to end of season if not in a rush
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Just a warning I’m 6’0 220 lbs and the XL version of this jacket was way too big for me.

Also, they don’t accept returns (before COVID)

Just make sure you order the size that fits you
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 15, 2005
1852 posts
1600 upvotes
biscuits wrote: If you guys read back a bit this goes 160-170 iirc closer to end of season if not in a rush
He’s right. I paid $180ish last year at Atmosphere.
Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2020
265 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Becks wrote: NEWS10 for extra 10% off over $200
Wow.. that works, and makes this a lot sweeter!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1785 posts
2619 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Newest gen of Gotham are extremely disappointing.

I have an old OG Gotham jacket from like 2014/2015 and it still looks like new.

I've gone in and tried on the 3 while wearing my old one and the difference is insane.

Having worn the old version and trying the new one out I would never buy the new one, feels like cheap shit.
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2016
930 posts
1151 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
North Face Gotham might be the official jacket of RFD at this point
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2406 posts
1932 upvotes
condo
After getting the $150 Woods parka down filled jacket with 600 down fill, I am just not down for paying more for less (550 goose down fill).
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2086 posts
4652 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought this jacket back in March of 2020 for $112, which is probably the ATL. The jacket does fit larger, so it makes sense to go down in size. The jacket is extremely warm, but I did find the jacket a bit too short for me as I'm 6’4.
Images
  • 2325E7DF-3CFF-4D8E-B3B8-9278C08428FA.jpeg
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2016
128 posts
225 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
jetertmac wrote: I bought this jacket back in March of 2020 for $112, which is probably the ATL. The jacket does fit larger, so it makes sense to go down in size. The jacket is extremely warm, but I did find the jacket a bit too short for me as I'm 6’4.
You got it from the last hunt website?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2086 posts
4652 upvotes
Mississauga
jbee07 wrote: You got it from the last hunt website?
Correct. It was a weird random sale that they had for an one day only sale at the time.
Sr. Member
Jun 29, 2010
794 posts
1457 upvotes
tmonies wrote: After getting the $150 Woods parka down filled jacket with 600 down fill, I am just not down for paying more for less (550 goose down fill).
Two members said the Woods was very thin and had very little down, so this jacket might have more quantity of down (weight). Goose down should also be warmer than Woods if they use duck unless the geese are very young and the ducks happen to be older.

A member in that thread already explained to you how fill power isn't everything and weight is also important, did you not read his post?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2406 posts
1932 upvotes
condo
SonyCanWoes wrote: Two members said the Woods was very thin and had very little down, so this jacket might have more quantity of down (weight). Goose down should also be warmer than Woods if they use duck unless the geese are very young and the ducks happen to be older.

A member in that thread already explained to you how fill power isn't everything and weight is also important, did you not read his post?
Yes I saw those posts and we didn't have the same experience. The parkas are nice and weighted, maybe if you want to compare, you could buy both and take out the down to see which has more... or maybe just weigh the jackets, but that wouldn't be as objective...

But I will concede that TNF's warranty is very good and I even got a gift card from them after my 6 year old venture 1 rain jacket was delaminated inside... so they didn't attempt to repair or replace, so I'll use TNF gift card for another product.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2196 posts
1622 upvotes
Bad deal. I got it at 160 with employee discount
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3373 posts
3852 upvotes
Had the Gen 2 Gotham years and years ago. This was probably the most well-known version. But It's a boxy, clumsy, ill-fitting wind tunnel. Yeah it was heavy duty and could probably last 50 years, but it just didn't perform. Never trusting TNF with a winter jacket. TLH is also a crappy business model, with lukewarm sales on reject colours and all the risk.
For Sale:

Top