Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2020

Are there any stellar Black Friday Deals out there?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 7:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1228 posts
547 upvotes

Are there any stellar Black Friday Deals out there?

Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough? I was hoping to see something from Mono.

For myself, I'm looking for bargain deals on the following:

• Android tablet that I can side load apps and that has at least 6 GB of RAM to mainly stream and use as a laptop alternative
  • 32 inch non gaming monitor with a warranty longer than 2 years and under $300
  • 4 port minimum 1 GB or higher Ethernet switch
  • 3 metre or longer HDMI cable
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
1680 posts
695 upvotes
Have you looked at a calendar? Black Friday is still 2 weeks away.
Alex
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15203 posts
12364 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
sherman51 wrote: Have you looked at a calendar? Black Friday is still 2 weeks away.
This

Look for RFD to open up a BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SUB FORUM in the HOT DEALS section in the next few days (they usually do it around November 15th)

HOT DEALS = hot-deals-f9/
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2664 posts
1333 upvotes
B.C.
sherman51 wrote: Have you looked at a calendar? Black Friday is still 2 weeks away.
Home Depot didn't get the memo...
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2664 posts
1333 upvotes
B.C.
Home Depot didn't get the memo...
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
2126 posts
270 upvotes
Summerland
So what? This forum has always been early with black Friday deals flyers. The start of November during previous years we always hear something by now.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2186 posts
279 upvotes
You made a thread because you want to know if any type of product at all is a good deal on black friday?!
Jan 4, 2008
591 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga
Some places say you can buy stuff now and if the price drops, even for black friday or boxing day sales, you get it for that price.

Would that be a route to go? I'm thinking of buying something hoping it goes on sale (it was just on sale as a black Friday preview, which Best Buy has said all these items will be back on sale by BF time), so hopefully I can pay full price now and just get them to match their own price in 2 weeks. Not gonna open anything beforehand just in case. I'm sure if price doesn't drop, or I find something better, I can always just return the item.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2288 posts
449 upvotes
Toronto
Have there ever been any stellar deals in the last 2 years?
studypages.ca is offering free online 1-on-1 tutoring for Youth, Students and Adults to get help with school work or learn skills.
Oct 6, 2018
354 posts
456 upvotes
geotr wrote: Have there ever been any stellar deals in the last 2 years?
Lots of flash drive deals Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2288 posts
449 upvotes
Toronto
Chipppy wrote: Lots of flash drive deals Face With Tears Of Joy
Yeah always that's old pre-cloud tech. Not many people want them anymore unless they're technicians or older folks.
studypages.ca is offering free online 1-on-1 tutoring for Youth, Students and Adults to get help with school work or learn skills.