Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Is there anyway to reverse an infraction?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2016 11:29 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Oct 20, 2007
4397 posts
504 upvotes
Mississauga

Is there anyway to reverse an infraction?

A mod gave me an infraction for a post that was 'Inappropriate Content/Behaviour' and deleted a couple of my posts even though the posts in question were to me far from being inappropiate. Is there anyway to reverse or appeal this or even have the posts undeleted??
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Share:
3 replies
Banned
Feb 25, 2016
307 posts
85 upvotes
Ask yourself why someone would spend all their free time working free of charge for the Yellow Pages Group as a "moderator?" Then you will have the answer as to why these things happen. Google the Milgram experiments.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13902 posts
8995 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
MaximDude wrote: A mod gave me an infraction for a post that was 'Inappropriate Content/Behaviour' and deleted a couple of my posts even though the posts in question were to me far from being inappropiate. Is there anyway to reverse or appeal this or even have the posts undeleted??
You need to contact TomRFD, he is the mod's boss on here.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sep 27, 2003
10457 posts
2874 upvotes
Newmarket
MaximDude wrote: A mod gave me an infraction for a post that was 'Inappropriate Content/Behaviour' and deleted a couple of my posts even though the posts in question were to me far from being inappropiate. Is there anyway to reverse or appeal this or even have the posts undeleted??
Your post absolutely warranted removal as well as an infraction. I can tell you that TomRFD, the admin for RFD, will 100% back that moderator's decision to take action on your post. If you don't agree, perhaps you should no longer be posting on this website. These types of posts will not be tolerated on this website. I'm surprised you were only given a "minor" infraction.
RFD Forums Moderator