Computers & Electronics

Is there anywhere I can buy a new or used 30” 16:10 1080p IPS monitor?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 1:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3339 posts
265 upvotes

Is there anywhere I can buy a new or used 30” 16:10 1080p IPS monitor?

I’m not having much luck finding these in Canada in either the new or used market, any idea of where to look to find these?
Last edited by Rockstead on Jun 30th, 2020 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
6 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 29, 2018
781 posts
431 upvotes
Maybe a 32" Full HD TV would be easier to find
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3339 posts
265 upvotes
kramer1 wrote: Maybe a 32" Full HD TV would be easier to find
For sure, but I specifically need a 30” to fit something specific.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2009
2399 posts
1242 upvotes
Winnipeg
Rockstead wrote: I’m not having much luck finding these in Canada in either the new or used market, any idea of where to look to find these?
And you won't. Why? 30" 16x10 monitors are not 1920x1080. They are 1920x1200
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2016
1268 posts
581 upvotes
Ontario
FrostyWinnipeg wrote: And you won't. Why? 30" 16x10 monitors are not 1920x1080. They are 1920x1200
^ This and higher res.

The HP ZR30W is a great monitor (2560x1600 = 16x10), I've been using one for years and never had issues. But yes hard to find and pricey now.

They do make 16x9 ~30" monitors,
Some examples both 29-32": https://www.newegg.ca/p/pl?d=monitor&N= ... 0100898525
·Ï¢årµ§·

Top