_/ ¯ \_
🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2732 posts
1211 upvotes
Sudbury
A few notes:
1) Amazing device...every house should have one.
2) The price is in USD...should state that in the description
3) You WILL HAVE TO pay shipping

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2901 posts
892 upvotes
Ottawa
I have one. It reads quickly. No matter how many times I use it, I always feel like the readout/screen location could be better. I can't figure out why, I am not necessarily left or right handed so maybe I'm using my left hand and it's designed for rightys.. Not sure. But always feels awkward to read. My old polder unit was a readout right on top, useful.
Mar 17, 2005
434 posts
134 upvotes
ODoyleRulz wrote: How does this compare to previous sales?
Highest discount may be 25% (what I am aware of). 15% is common. 20% is an ok sale.
Apr 1, 2009
186 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
shylok wrote: I have one. It reads quickly. No matter how many times I use it, I always feel like the readout/screen location could be better. I can't figure out why, I am not necessarily left or right handed so maybe I'm using my left hand and it's designed for rightys.. Not sure. But always feels awkward to read. My old polder unit was a readout right on top, useful.
The display of the MK4 rotates and should (I have the Classic) work the same regardless whether you use it with your left or your right hand.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
9790 posts
4930 upvotes
Markham
MinimalistMan wrote: Dicksonbbq.com have it for slightly cheaper if you factor in the shipping and exchange rate @ 114.74 before tax w/ free shipping.

https://dicksonbbq.com/collections/on-s ... n-mk4-blue
You should be aware that Thermoworks will not warranty it if they didn't sell it.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jul 16, 2019
71 posts
42 upvotes
Temperature sensors' been around for ages, though I must say I know very little about cooking, so if absolute temperature accuracy is helping your barbecue cooking exponentially, then I guess that's a good thing.

Personally though I think this is a classic example of promotion based popularity gaining a hefty price tag. I don't think there's anything special with this product, temperature sensors been around for ages.