2081 posts
790 upvotes

Thermoworks Thermopop openbox $23.50 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
23.50 usd
Retailer:
Thermoworks
I just got an email on this after I've purchased a new one for $2 usd more. Its $9.99 usd shipping. I'm not sure if they let you buy more than one but they make good gifts since you have to pay for shipping. I think they wont warranty the item if you buy it from other retailers. I also bought a mk4 a few months ago but it's kind of huge. I've added a glow in the dark magnetic sleeve to protect it on this order.

https://www.thermoworks.com/ThermoPop-O ... 0?color=16
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1074 posts
1480 upvotes
Montr
After shipping and conversion, you might consider the Javelin Pro which is rated higher in most reviews/rankings
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2081 posts
790 upvotes
frederixx wrote: After shipping and conversion, you might consider the Javelin Pro which is rated higher in most reviews/rankings
Isnt the Javelin Pro $69 on amazon? After tax, it really competing with the Thermopen.
I already have a Mk4 and wanted something a bit smaller as a backup or gift it. The thermopop can fit in a chef coat easier too. The Javelin Pro is great and faster but I prefer the quality of Thermoworks stuff. Thermoworks has tax included in its price to off set some of the US dollar conversion.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2996 posts
1969 upvotes
Toronto
Does this not come with a basic sleeve?
May 30, 2019
42 posts
61 upvotes
Is this a deal?

A new one before tax here in Canada costs 45.19 after Ontario tax. I bought it from a local store. And it’s new.

This one costs almost 45 bucks (including shipping) with the conversion to Canadian. Not sure if it gets taxed coming from the US. And it’s open box.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1074 posts
1480 upvotes
Montr
jon604 wrote: Isnt the Javelin Pro $69 on amazon? After tax, it really competing with the Thermopen.
I already have a Mk4 and wanted something a bit smaller as a backup or gift it. The thermopop can fit in a chef coat easier too. The Javelin Pro is great and faster but I prefer the quality of Thermoworks stuff. Thermoworks has tax included in its price to off set some of the US dollar conversion.
Yes, i thought it was 35+10+USD-CAN, my bad. But the Javelin Pro has no tx on Amazon so it's 69$ all-in