Computers & Electronics

Which of these pre-built PCs from Canada Computers would you recommend?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 2:23 pm
[OP]
Dec 6, 2005
22 posts
2 upvotes

Which of these pre-built PCs from Canada Computers would you recommend?

I'm looking to purchase one of these computers from Canada Computers and would love some opinions on which one I should get.

https://www.canadacomputers.com/index.p ... 00-1999.99

Some of the things I'm considering:
  • looking to play high-end PC games like Flight Simulator
  • looking to do a lot of Twitch streaming of gameplay
  • will be using a lot of Adobe products for my job (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, the whole suite really)
  • decided not to build as I'm very inexperienced, lacking in knowledge, and need to replace my current computer very soon
  • budget of $2000

If anyone would like to chime in and point me to the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
1915 posts
996 upvotes
GTA
For that kind of money you could still buy all the parts, take them to CC and have them assemble it for you for $120. Just buy 1 or 2 parts from them and they will do it. Like buy the RAM from them and maybe a case or something, the rest buy from wherever else that's cheaper and bring it in and have it assembled. You can also install Windows 10 yourself with all the drivers and not pay them to do it, I mean that's pretty simple stuff. You can get a W10 key for like $10.

Also, if you went that route I would suggest waiting because considering whats going on, AMD is about to launch their 5xxx series of processors soon and prices might come down on the 3xxx series chips, or you might want to get the Zen 3 series 5xxx CPU. Also Big Navi video cards are about to launch as well, or you might want to consider trying to get your hands on a 3080 or 3070 series graphics card (even though stock is hard to get right now) and have a more up to date machine then the prebuilts there. We could probably still keep you in the 2K budget range, depending on how much storage you want ...
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1620 posts
1060 upvotes
yea... flight simulator is a pretty demanding game

If I were you I would wait and get something like AMD 5800, B550 or Z490, 3070

if you must get it now I would get ARMOURY Gaming PC A-223 Ryzen7 3700X RX5700XT 16G 500GB SSD WiFi RGB
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1620 posts
1060 upvotes
yea... flight simulator is a pretty demanding game

If I were you I would wait and get something like AMD 5800, B550 or Z490, 3070

if you must get it now I would get ARMOURY Gaming PC A-223 Ryzen7 3700X RX5700XT 16G 500GB SSD WiFi RGB