Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
thesource

Google Home Mini - Chalk

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 12:27 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3741 posts
3508 upvotes
GodBlessU wrote: Again, P2P? I’ve been away for too long opps
The Source Partner Savings Program.. trying to find the link for details.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
canque2009 wrote: it was typo. corrected :)
Use the dropdown list.

(In the general sense, you provide usability improvement in the GUI, and yet, people still have to be told about it. I'm not sure what's worse; the user, or the implementation of improved usability. Human dumbness is limitless. /RantDone....#WorkStressRelieve)
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1581 posts
858 upvotes
Edmonton
Still tonnes in stock at official Telus stores. Just grabbed one @39.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Carbo wrote: Still tonnes in stock at official Telus stores. Just grabbed one @39.
most people here wants to apply the $25 coupon.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1581 posts
858 upvotes
Edmonton
tarushin wrote: most people here wants to apply the $25 coupon.
Well I'd rather have one in hand @ $39 I can return than none when they jump back to $79
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
chatbox wrote: Damn. Looks like Google is winning over Amazon. (Looking at the rate that these GHm are going at...)
More likely that amazon has way more product.

Mp
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
anthony8 wrote: Heads up: Some people have reported the chalk colour makes the lights more difficult to see versus the dark grey.
not really, but why people need to see the lights anyway?
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
CarsonKT wrote: not really, but why people need to see the lights anyway?
What? Some people don't look at GHm when they're talking to it? Young people, so disrespectful.
May 1, 2017
139 posts
314 upvotes
Accessibility option : start sound on and end sound on.
You don’t need to look in light
Images
  • 60437C17-0C3B-4A05-AB45-5CD9BD1A567D.jpeg
Dec 16, 2012
120 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal
ordered 2 at BB today, priced matched it with the Source
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
chatbox wrote: What? Some people don't look at GHm when they're talking to it? Young people, so disrespectful.
:facepalm: should I be happy because I am considered a "Young People" Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
canque2009 wrote: Accessibility option : start sound on and end sound on.
You don’t need to look in light
exactly, I took that as a joke, if there are people really need to walk to the GH(m) to see the light, than just go to turn off the light instead, Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
CarsonKT wrote: :facepalm: should I be happy because I am considered a "Young People" Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

exactly, I took that as a joke, if there are people really need to walk to the GH(m) to see the light, than just go to turn off the light instead, Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
hahaha...nice.

Has anyone seen this?
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
so that's a aux in, use GHm as a speaker?
I really hope they will make it with aux out, but unless google want to kill its own Chromecast Audio, I won't see it happen soon
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5060 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Strangely the chalk color is available as back order on Best Buy this morning, just last night you could not order at all. I ordered three, had to make three orders as they only accept one per order... ?? Weird stuff.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)