Orangeville

TheSource : Ps5 Tomorrow Jan 25 @11AM EST

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 25, 2021
Retailer:
TheSource
ImageTomorrow 11AM EST - PS5s

Just sharing the word and for y’all that want to dislike the post for no reason stay salty. SMH

Edit; make sure you guys and gals that are trying to get one make a account on the source website and register your shipping/billing address. Also make sure you’re paying with PayPal it’s the quickest way to checkout.
Last edited by Prodigy94 on Jan 24th, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
343 replies
Dec 24, 2020
22 posts
53 upvotes
Source by chance on where you heard it from?
Dec 7, 2012
402 posts
760 upvotes
Hippylove wrote: Source by chance on where you heard it from?
They sent an email.

Nothing to see here though everyone...there is only a limited number in stock so I’ll buy the one unit they will have thanks.
Aug 13, 2020
217 posts
638 upvotes
Isn’t there a big ps5 discussion thread that this would make a lot more sense in?
Nov 24, 2013
249 posts
120 upvotes
Thanks OP. Will attempt to buy 1 but not sure about checking out with PayPal though.
Dec 13, 2020
49 posts
21 upvotes
If you don’t want to use PayPal, use something like LastPass that can prefill the form for you with your cc info
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4314 posts
4086 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah it's really time to stop posting these threads every time one of these "releases" gets announced. There's a laughably low "success rate" as-is and the more publicly known these are the less of a chance any individual person has of even getting one.

Also at this point you can't even say "Better than paying scalper prices!" because anyone who hasn't paid a scalper for one yet isn't going to ever.
Aug 28, 2013
442 posts
239 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I mean we can try... wanna play Cyberpunk 2077 on it
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9004 posts
5407 upvotes
Toronto
RoyF482 wrote: I mean we can try... wanna play Cyberpunk 2077 on it
Wait until later this year when the next-gen update is out (among other patches), will have a better time.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2339 posts
2157 upvotes
Whitby
Angultra wrote: Wait until later this year when the next-gen update is out (among other patches), will have a better time.
Insert skeleton meme here. *Waiting* Skull
Aug 28, 2013
442 posts
239 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Angultra wrote: Wait until later this year when the next-gen update is out (among other patches), will have a better time.
Im at level 50 and street cred level 50, Takemura still waiting lol
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1881 posts
715 upvotes
Richmond, ON
This drop is gonna be like othere...junk!
Mar 11, 2012
217 posts
107 upvotes
Surrey
idontwantausername wrote: Sorry, why is this in hot deals?!?!?!? IT'S AT REGULAR PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm merely mocking all the people who post crap in anything Apple related in Hot Deals because it's not discounted at 50% or more, and don't show the same energy in threads like this when it's the same thing). This forum has really gone to shit since I've been here (15+ years, this is a new account, don't know my old info) and it's sad that mods haven't been issuing bans

Thanks OP for the awareness. Hope they land into the hands of people that want it and not scalpers.
LoL man, maybe 50% off on an apple product just is just too rare. If that is high standard for post a deal in this forum, there probably nobody can post a deal in a year.
Dec 2, 2016
51 posts
25 upvotes
User381785 wrote: *
I'm actually looking for a unit for Autistic Kids... So this is really helpful as i missed the Costco and Shoppers one Last week and am Desperatly looking for a unit. So this Thread is actually helpful for some of the silenced people that Are actually looking for a unit for Autistic Children.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4154 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
LjiljanaA494373 wrote: I'm actually looking for a unit for Autistic Kids... So this is really helpful as i missed the Costco and Shoppers one Last week and am Desperatly looking for a unit. So this Thread is actually helpful for some of the silenced people that Are actually looking for a unit for Autistic Children.

I didn’t think shoppers or Costco actually had a drop.

Costco was a glitch from what I understand and unless I’m mistaken shoppers didn’t have a drop, just a couple of random stores that had preordered stock that wasn’t picked up that finally got redistributed from what I was told.
Jul 20, 2018
446 posts
372 upvotes
I mean everyone ripping on OP here for posting this but shit man, OP you’re a nice dude. I wouldn’t post this and give people a heads up so they compete to buy my ps5.

Thanks OP, if my order goes through for 2 I’ll sell you one.
May 22, 2011
162 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
This will be a one off but I pre-ordered a Disc Edition from the Source prior to launch and they sent me a Digital Edition

1 hour on-hold call just to be told to go to the store and try to get a store to do an exchange (which already won't happen because every unit sent to stores was already a pre-order pick up). Made another 1 hour on-hold call asking to get a refund on the difference of the disc and digital versions was pointless, was told to send in the original console for a full refund since they wont send me the correct unit because all their inventory was already called for, and no stock was guaranteed for at least 2 months

Went to a store, pleaded my case to the manager on the floor at the time, and as expected an exchange was impossible, but out of the goodness of their heart (he actually helped), he contacted corporate was able to get them to refund me the difference of the Disc and Digital back to my credit card, but it took 2 weeks after this purchase for them to even do something

This is as I said a one off, but don't expect anyone to help you if something goes wrong. The manager that helped me (don't expect the same service at all locations) also told me there was no guarantee talking to corporate would get anything done, and they suggested I just take a full refund from the contact Center (their retail channels are different from the contact center, which is warehouse stock)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)