[Home Depot] Thompson’s Waterproofing, Minwax Stains

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 11:40 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9983 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto
bought two cans of the fiberic sparys, two guys behind me cleaned the rest out.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Sep 5, 2011
624 posts
137 upvotes
NL
My friend stained his new deck this year with the wood oil, looks really nice but of course comes at a cost. Now reading through this thread I'm not sure what I want to do. May just clean it this year and spend the winter deciding lol
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2118 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Was at Home Depot yesterday wandering around, found a lot of the Thompson's WaterSeal items are on clearance. They range from $7 to $9 dollars.

Yonge and Hwy 7 and Elgin had lots... also picked up 1 L of wood conditioner for 9 bucks, and a whole gallon of poly for 17 bucks (Regular $72)

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/thomp ... p.html#spc

I picked up random things cause I know when I want to use them, they are never on sale and very expensive.
Dec 22, 2003
525 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
Deal is for HomeDepot but the link is from CanadianTire. Were you cooking up some price-matching opportunity? :)
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1708 posts
1083 upvotes
Ottawa
theDuder wrote: My friend stained his new deck this year with the wood oil, looks really nice but of course comes at a cost. Now reading through this thread I'm not sure what I want to do. May just clean it this year and spend the winter deciding lol
Thompson’s has two options for your deck their shitty regular water based stains or timber oil which blends three types of oils and is actually reviewed well and is also part of this sale. I picked up 4 jugs to do both my deck this year and a newly built fence next summer
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2118 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry could not find it on the hd site. So i found similiar items just to show what it is

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)