Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Thornhill Mary Brown's

Thornhill Mary Brown's Grand Opening Celebration - $4.99 2 Pieces of Chicken & Small Tater, Jan 14 & 15

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1635 posts
2531 upvotes

Thornhill Mary Brown's Grand Opening Celebration - $4.99 2 Pieces of Chicken & Small Tater, Jan 14 & 15

Price:
$4.99
Expiry:
January 15, 2023
Retailer:
Thornhill Mary Brown's
Thornhill Mary Brown's at 531 Atkinson Ave will have the deal for 2 days only.

The app has an offer for double 2pc & taters combo for $12.99, so with this deal it's even cheaper and doesn't require ordering double.
Images
  • MB.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3835 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto
same deal at ajax bayly location
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3283 posts
3540 upvotes
Grand opening only now? They’ve been open at least 3 weeks. But with this location, I now have 4 within 15 minutes. Closest only 5 minute away.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5939 posts
3226 upvotes
Weird, I was already planning on going today, maybe I a sign on the road recently and it stuck in my subconscious
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3283 posts
3540 upvotes
Oh yeah forgot this stupid location, the doors are backwards. Push to enter, pull to exit. But no Nashville tater upgrade on this deal Crying Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5939 posts
3226 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Grand opening only now? They’ve been open at least 3 weeks. But with this location, I now have 4 within 15 minutes. Closest only 5 minute away.
It's pretty crazy how many fried chicken places have opened around here in the last 5ish years. You can now get KFC, Popeyes, Mary Brown, Jollibee, Kajun (was supposed to be Church's, dunno what happened)

What are we missing? Chik Fil A?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
6787 posts
4356 upvotes
Toronto
Squirrel99 wrote: What are we missing? Chik Fil A?
Recently opened Chick-fil-A next to Vaughan Mills Mall took whole parking lot area for themselves and turned it into giant order and drive through pickup. Looks really bad but previous Montana location was dead anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5939 posts
3226 upvotes
peteryorkuca wrote: Recently opened Chick-fil-A next to Vaughan Mills Mall took whole parking lot area for themselves and turned it into giant order and drive through pickup. Looks really bad but previous Montana location was dead anyway.
Yea, but that's farther away than Thornhill :p
Sep 7, 2021
30 posts
45 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Grand opening only now? They’ve been open at least 3 weeks. But with this location, I now have 4 within 15 minutes. Closest only 5 minute away.
Haha hello there neighbour! I was just thinking the same, Mary Brown's got me surrounded...
Oct 22, 2007
706 posts
876 upvotes
Props to these guys - got 3 of the 2 pc meals and all of them had big breast / wing pieces. Figured they'd skimp out and give the drum and thigh. The breast was a full breast too, not a breast cut into 3rds like KFC.

Don't see them lasting very long.....I was the only customer and they had NINE employees that I could see. Thats a lot of overhead.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7576 posts
3838 upvotes
The__Rock wrote: Props to these guys - got 3 of the 2 pc meals and all of them had big breast / wing pieces. Figured they'd skimp out and give the drum and thigh. The breast was a full breast too, not a breast cut into 3rds like KFC.

Don't see them lasting very long.....I was the only customer and they had NINE employees that I could see. Thats a lot of overhead.
This also happened at the Toronto Bloor West location, they had about 10 employees during their grand opening special, but the next time I went, I could only see 2 employees (its possible there were more than 2 but that's all I saw, definitely not 10 like the grand opening). I think for grand opening, head office may send extra people to help out but they don't end up working there permanently