For those waiting for a 50-70% price correction - Advice from ‘Broke Millennial’ on how to live with your parents
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/advice ... 2017-06-01
- Don’t take advantage of your parents’ kindness.
- If you’re not paying rent, do every favor that’s asked of you.
- Keep your room clean, if that’s your parents’ preference.
- Respect your parents’ schedules.
- Don’t ask for entertainment money.
- Pay for the bills you can afford to cover.
- Be nice! Don’t revert to being a sullen teenager.
My action list for making the most of living at home
- This isn’t an excuse for mindless spending.
- Finding a job is your job.
- Say “Yes” to every favor.
- You can still date.
- Have a plan and talk it over with your parents. --> Please don't suggest that you will leave once the r/e prices drop by 50%