Ticketmaster

Backstreet Boys - Small Batch of Cheap Tix for Toronto Show

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2022 5:35 am
Dec 23, 2019
231 posts
356 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
cazzo1980 wrote: 98 Degrees: Nick, Drew (his brother) and the rest I dunno.
COVID guest singing "Invisible Man"
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2552 posts
1020 upvotes
Richmond, ON
ReanuKeeves wrote: COVID guest singing "Invisible Man"
LOL 🤣 Face With Tears Of Joy Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes Grinning Face
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Dec 25, 2012
892 posts
861 upvotes
Kingston
KravenHead wrote: I miss the old days when no self-respecting male listened to these guys.
I still thought no self-respecting male listened to them until I saw this deal posting.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1675 posts
174 upvotes
pzachary wrote: You sir, are a negative being. I said in original post I paid for resale tix. 500 total for fridays show and 580 for saturdays. I could upload proof but whatever these tickets will sell. I was just trying to help out fans. And I checked prices daily to see which show is best to go to in terms of resale value.

Edit: Check my screenshot in post below. The livenation tickets were not able to resale and I gifted them to friends and family. I need seating I have degenerative disc disease

Good riddance
you bought 1000 tickets?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
3144 posts
1497 upvotes
nuxper wrote: I still thought no self-respecting male listened to them until I saw this deal posting.
We all got married and get p*ssy now on the regular, so we don’t have to hide the metrosexual side of us now.

My wife and I have been to every BSB concert in Toronto so far, including when they only opened for NKOTB (and they were still pretty out of tune and couldn’t dance lol)!

No shame in it 🤷🏻
Last edited by CensoredByRFD on Jun 2nd, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5722 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
KravenHead wrote: I miss the old days when no self-respecting male listened to these guys.
I come from those days. Hate to break it to you, but many guys lowkey listened to them. They denied it since it was the cool thing to do and didn't want to be dubbed as "gay" listening to them
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3916 posts
2844 upvotes
Calgary
Holyyy, gotta admit I very surprised, shocked really, the BackAss Boyz are still around. And it would seem still packing it. Good to know there's still life left in some of us old dudes Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2249 posts
820 upvotes
compared to some of the music today, this is bearable.
Nov 30, 2006
756 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Any chance there will be a deal on NKOTB tickets? My kid loves Rick Astley (he is one of the openers) and could care less about NKOTB.
Aug 8, 2020
821 posts
300 upvotes
alias_neo wrote: This is one of my favourite things to do in Toronto. I remember when Tame Impala came and I already saw them live before. They don't have a lot of stage presence so it was perfect. Must've been at least 100 fans chilling on the lawn at Ontario place
Curious to know you could hear the music etc? Never been there so just asking
Oct 5, 2010
590 posts
827 upvotes
pzachary wrote: They have been $250-300 from verified resellers (what I bought them at..welp).
Tell me why.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2004 posts
1330 upvotes
nuxper wrote: I still thought no self-respecting male listened to them until I saw this deal posting.
no self respecting male ADMITTED to either listening or liking them... but how do you not, not listen to them? They were on the radio every 10 minutes....

.. but now... we've all grown... hard not to wish them well...
Sep 14, 2009
886 posts
384 upvotes
ggs wrote: omg we're back again
yo, someone combine that 'ah shit, here we go again' meme with this for bsb.
Sep 14, 2009
886 posts
384 upvotes
bsb are awesome and always have been. Good for singing in the car on long road trips. These boy bands will never be touched.
Mar 23, 2005
696 posts
257 upvotes
Montreal
CALITSLA wrote: Curious to know you could hear the music etc? Never been there so just asking
Yes you can hear the music. In a way, its a little more intimate by avoiding the big crowds and can definitely make a nice date night out of it by bringing a little picnic, some wine, and a little stroll around Ontario Place/Trillium park (some of the best skyline views of the city). I've also kayaked and listened to some shows free like this. Parking/transit sucks there though but its close to the lakeshore Go line which I'd use to go back to Scarborough SW or just bike there
Dec 25, 2012
892 posts
861 upvotes
Kingston
ktkn wrote: no self respecting male ADMITTED to either listening or liking them... but how do you not, not listen to them? They were on the radio every 10 minutes....

.. but now... we've all grown... hard not to wish them well...
I was never one to listen to the radio so it was pretty easy to avoid all that pop music nonsense. Well no, that’s a lie. As a super youngster I was obsessed with MJ and Prince and that’s how I fell in love with music, but that expanded in my early teens. I was always one to seek the lesser listened to sounds and would visit the local record stores weekly to scoop up rare gems. Hip hop initially (when it was still raw and underground) and then house music. I DJ’d for many years and still have my collection of a few 1000 vinyl records and Tech1200 turntables, but even now I won’t listen to the radio ever. There’s so much amazing music out there that’ll never get radio play and something like Spotify is great for discovering new sounds. I’m actually attending a concert in Montreal today and to my ears this is my version of pop music and as bout as mainstream as I’ll ever go. They’ve won Grammys and shit and are obviously popular, but they’re not mega-cheese like these boy bands.