Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ticketmaster

Foo Fighters @ Rogers Centre July 12 2018 (Presale: $55-$95)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 11:35 am
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Malta wrote: Promo Code for the Mailing list presale: FSKYF18

THANK YOU!

I'm so stoked I was able to get 2 lower bowl seats together!
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i may not be able to make the concert have GA i scored on Thursday.
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone who didn't get GA tickets, Live Nation Presale starts tomorrow (Oct 31) 10am EST. Code is : FOOFIGHTERSRUN

good luck and godspeed
Mar 14, 2017
150 posts
32 upvotes
Got 4 in the TD Comfort Zone (only $75 each). Not a GA guy as much as I used to be when younger. Not that I will be sitting much but when you want a break, the padded comfy TD Comfort Zone seats are sweet. And you have your own private bar and washrooms ;-)

FML I am old. At least for Guns I stood the whole show and got gunned...

Last time I saw the Foos Dave was on this Throne. Gonna be fun to see him move around this time! :-)

Here's some Guns NFN Roses from last night at the ACC in Toronto from my seats:

Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BlueJaysNut wrote: Got 4 in the TD Comfort Zone (only $75 each). Not a GA guy as much as I used to be when younger. Not that I will be sitting much but when you want a break, the padded comfy TD Comfort Zone seats are sweet. And you have your own private bar and washrooms ;-)

FML I am old. At least for Guns I stood the whole show and got gunned...

Last time I saw the Foos Dave was on this Throne. Gonna be fun to see him move around this time! :-)

Here's some Guns NFN Roses from last night at the ACC in Toronto from my seats:

what section are the td comfort zone?
Mar 14, 2017
150 posts
32 upvotes
You can see the TD Comfort Clubhouse in green 2nd level middle here sections 222 to 226:

Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
One other thing to note about the floors at the Rogers Centre, getting to can be a nightmare. I was on the floors for GnR last year and it was a bloodbath. Everyone pushing and shoving. Sweaty people pressed up against each other. It was gross and dangerous (but mostly gross). I presume Foo Fighters fans are generally less unruly, but the security at the Rogers Centre was doing nothing. Once we got to the floors, we didn't want to leave and have to deal with that again. No bathrooms on the floor (for that show but I've seen them for others).
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
BlueJaysNut wrote: You can see the TD Comfort Clubhouse in green 2nd level middle here sections 222 to 226:

So all these seats are comfier seats, or you can use them if wanted? I checked out with 2 in 223 after nearly an hour and a half of frustration this morning.
Mar 14, 2017
150 posts
32 upvotes
tickyboy wrote: So all these seats are comfier seats, or you can use them if wanted? I checked out with 2 in 223 after nearly an hour and a half of frustration this morning.
All seats in TD Comfort Clubhouse are padded and I believe a bit wider... and cup holder... its a great section for a ball game. Concert will be in center field so a bit of a ways away but straight on view :-)
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
Malta wrote: One other thing to note about the floors at the Rogers Centre, getting to can be a nightmare. I was on the floors for GnR last year and it was a bloodbath. Everyone pushing and shoving. Sweaty people pressed up against each other. It was gross and dangerous (but mostly gross). I presume Foo Fighters fans are generally less unruly, but the security at the Rogers Centre was doing nothing. Once we got to the floors, we didn't want to leave and have to deal with that again. No bathrooms on the floor (for that show but I've seen them for others).
I guess it was your first time in a pit. I wont go to a concert unless I am in the pit. to each their own I guess. Also last 4 foo fighter concerts I have been to I was in the pit, dont underestimate the 45 year old dads baked out of their minds trying to relive their youth, the one about 5 years ago was one of the craziest pits I have ever been in.....
Got that FIDO account!
Jun 27, 2017
733 posts
1020 upvotes
GTA
Just got the code from Spotify: CandG18
I don't think it makes much difference to ticket availability though.
Jun 27, 2017
733 posts
1020 upvotes
GTA
See you tomorrow guys!! \m/ \m/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)