Expired Hot Deals

[Ticketmaster] Promo Code PEACHSSL for Sesame Street Live! show in Mississauga/Toronto and Hamilton 2018

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2018 4:30 pm
[OP]
Dec 6, 2010
30 posts
89 upvotes

[Ticketmaster] Promo Code PEACHSSL for Sesame Street Live! show in Mississauga/Toronto and Hamilton 2018

Ticketmaster Promo code PEACHSSL will save up to 33% off seats to Sesame Street Live! Let's Party!

Show Sesame Street Let's Party is at Hershey Centre Mississauga Toronto Feb. 24 and 25 2018
Also playing in Hamilton at FirstOntario Concert Hall Feb. 22 2018

Redeem the code PEACHSSL at ticketmaster.ca (unfortunately ticketmaster service fees will still apply)

Most tickets will be discounted with the promo code PEACHSSL. The discount code is valid for all shows at both venues. With the code some seats are available at $10!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1208 posts
625 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just searched some tickets... service charges are like $13 per person... Ticketmaster is a joke... if I buy a $10 ticket, the service charge alone is more expensive than the ticket
Jan 18, 2018
340 posts
443 upvotes
Is it possible to buy these without using Ticketmaster (for example by going directly to venue)?

Edit: Just called Hershey Centre, was told I could buy tickets directly at their box office. They also have fees, but $3-5/ticket range, rather than the $18/ticket range I got when pricing out $40 tickets (after coupon discount) on ticketmaster.
[OP]
Dec 6, 2010
30 posts
89 upvotes
So Hershey Centre will still let you use the discount code when you purchase right from the box office? If so that's amazing!
[OP]
Dec 6, 2010
30 posts
89 upvotes
Select the performance you want to see. The Enter the code PEACHSSL in the "got offer code" or "code" section PRIOR to selecting you seats.
Jan 18, 2018
340 posts
443 upvotes
bouba wrote: So Hershey Centre will still let you use the discount code when you purchase right from the box office? If so that's amazing!
I asked about that too, and he said yes the peach code will work at the box office.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4599 upvotes
Toronto
Do babies need to get a ticket too?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is