Expired Hot Deals

Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays - August 20-September 5 Rogers Centre/SkyDome Homestand #2 Pre-Sale (Wed Aug 4 10AM)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 11:51 am
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24202 posts
12229 upvotes
Toronto
VjayH51817 wrote: Great tips. Thank you. Any specific sections that you guys recommend? I am looking something for a decent view and price
They are exactly right about the shade, that's a huge bonus actually LOL I completely forgot about that.
Sunglasses and a hat are not a bad thing on a game day
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Oct 6, 2020
554 posts
820 upvotes
javachamp wrote: The last pre-sale and this pre-sale I was about to purchase tickets, but I can't do it. We are still in the middle of a pandemic and I cannot pretend we're not. So, no thank you.

Thanks for the post though OP, I still upvoted. And .... let's go Blue Jays!
Are you vaxxed? If so, who cares?

What are you waiting for? 0 cases?
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25140 posts
2316 upvotes
Markham, ON
teedomo88 wrote: Are you vaxxed? If so, who cares?

What are you waiting for? 0 cases?
maybe because some people have family with children under the age of 12?
Oct 6, 2020
554 posts
820 upvotes
thelefteyeguy wrote: maybe because some people have family with children under the age of 12?
Yeah so?

I just dont get what people are waiting for at this points...cases wont be lower than this...vax is obviously working...

I guess these are the same people that wear masks when they are driving alone in their car.
Dec 30, 2015
172 posts
133 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I see tickets available called ADA Pods with seat numbers beginning with a W.
I'm sure it's those portable seats, where people in wheelchairs sit, but I've never seen them for sale on Ticketmaster before.
Does this mean that I, not confined to a wheelchair can sit in them?
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2014
1149 posts
473 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Is Ticket Master the only place to buy tickets? Anywhere else without fees?
Jan 5, 2009
121 posts
106 upvotes
yes, those are wheelchair accessible seats. if you're fully mobile, i wouldn't buy them.
Jani7777777 wrote: I see tickets available called ADA Pods with seat numbers beginning with a W.
I'm sure it's those portable seats, where people in wheelchairs sit, but I've never seen them for sale on Ticketmaster before.
Dec 25, 2006
714 posts
643 upvotes
Ottawa
Hi there. I have a stupid question, and it is definitely a little off topic, but I can't seem to get a straight answer. I have a single ticket for Friday nights game against the Red Sox that I cannot use. If I log into my Jays Ticketmaster account, the options to Transfer or Sell are greyed out. Does this mean that I am out of luck. I have never sold a ticket in my life, so I have no idea how that works. Thanks in advance.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25140 posts
2316 upvotes
Markham, ON
teedomo88 wrote: Yeah so?

I just dont get what people are waiting for at this points...cases wont be lower than this...vax is obviously working...

I guess these are the same people that wear masks when they are driving alone in their car.
yes Vaccines work for those that have it. Unfortunately if you dont have a family with young children, you won't understand some of the precautions that we have to consider. Is a blue jay game worth it? Prob not.

Is going to school worth it? 100% my son should go to school and worth the risk.

there's 15K seats per game...it shouldnt be a problem to fill it with those that are fully vaccinated.
Aug 3, 2021
1 posts
I have a six person group but got tickets in two "pods" (4+2) next to each other. Has anyone been able to combine the pods while at the game?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1934 posts
2439 upvotes
Jani7777777 wrote: I see tickets available called ADA Pods with seat numbers beginning with a W.
I bought them, did not even realise they were wheelchair accessible seats. It doesn't say you must be in a chair or anything nor was there any warnings.
Dec 30, 2015
172 posts
133 upvotes
Richmond Hill
EananC641158 wrote: I bought them, did not even realise they were wheelchair accessible seats. It doesn't say you must be in a chair or anything nor was there any warnings.
My thoughts exactly!
I didn't buy them, not wanting to be 'that guy', but they should clarify this question.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1934 posts
2439 upvotes
Jani7777777 wrote: My thoughts exactly!
I didn't buy them, not wanting to be 'that guy', but they should clarify this question.
Yes, I wouldn't have otherwise but they don't even give you a warning or any big writing when buying and it's tiny grey acronym text, so I'm sure lots will buy them regardless of a disability or not.
Only saw this after I read this thread! Oh well.

I'm sure they'd move you to another section if an issue, they would never refuse entry.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: I bought them, did not even realise they were wheelchair accessible seats. It doesn't say you must be in a chair or anything nor was there any warnings.
I believe you can ask guest services for a regular seat switch. Good luck.
May 26, 2020
93 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary
VjayH51817 wrote: Great tips. Thank you. Any specific sections that you guys recommend? I am looking something for a decent view and price
Without the 500 level being available (I prefer nosebleeds with a more central view/behind home over being way down the foul lines or in the outfield), decent view and price are seemingly mutually exclusive. Your best bet would be past 1st or 3rd base in the 100 level - once the seating becomes "pods" for distancing - at least then you'll have less people blocking your view. Otherwise, depending on your price point, first 30 rows of 100 level are about $100, if you go past row 30 then they're $83 (inlcluding fees). Be aware the 100 bowl is pretty flat so row 30+ can seem pretty far from the action (as someone else mentioned). 200 Level offers a nice raised view but were $124 each. Outfield seats were under $50 but then you can't see any infield plays, nor the jumbotron. Just there to see fly balls and hope to catch a dinger.

PS Thanks OP! Grabbed some sweet seats in 119R for the 4th :)
Jan 14, 2013
146 posts
158 upvotes
TORONTO
teedomo88 wrote: Yeah so?

I have 2 kids under 12. This is my personal choice-- to keep my family safe and healthy. You don't have to be condescending when you disagree with others.
Jul 30, 2021
4 posts
3 upvotes
any1 looking for tix to tonights game? I'm going with my wife, 2 of our friends were supposed to come but can't make it now

Sec 242R
Row 5
Seat 3 & 4

Cost price for tickets is $51 each, selling for $100 for the pair
Ticketmaster transfer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9701 posts
762 upvotes
Markham
DaVibe wrote: Parking ... don't?
A lot of people park downtown and walk towards the dome. Better than getting stuck in the underground parking after the game (it can get really bad). If you can't walk it or subway in, it is what it is lol
There's still a few "surrounding lots" to Rogers Centre which might be better for traffic flow when you leave. Try on Front St?
For parking, use one of the bank towers near Union Station, it's bit longer of a walk, but far cheaper, around $10 for evening/weekends when games take place. The plus is that you avoid the traffic nightmare outside the Rogers Centre after games.
Jul 16, 2019
331 posts
686 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: I understand your point, but like who cares?. Like i understand where your coming from, but at no point have i felt anger or even irritation towards being asked to wear a mask even when double vaxxed. Like i just do it? I have never ever, wanted to see stranger smile and keeping 6 feet from strangers should just be a good policy moving forward. The amount that do not wear deodorant, spit while they talk, and just generally smell is pretty large. I like keeping my distance from strangers.

If you are going to a public event and are on the fence about wearing a mask, same thing applies, no one is forcing you.
Ok… so stay out of society then? You don’t get to tell everyone what to do anymore. If that bothers you and you hate strangers and society as much as you say you really should stay home. I don’t care what you do to be honest and I’m not going to tell you what to do… but don’t think you’re gonna go to a sporting event outside seated in non social distanced seats and get to tell everyone what to do, eat or for that matter smell like.

Sorry, not sorry ;)
Aug 16, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know the presale password for the next block of Blue Jay tickets on sale tomorrow for homestand #3 (August 25) at 10AM on Ticketmaster? I would appreciate any updates. Thanks!
Last edited by Pawsie on Aug 24th, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.