Expired Hot Deals

Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays final homestand (Sept 28-Oct 3, Yankees, Orioles) - 500 Level seats now available (starting at $18)

Mar 7, 2020
314 posts
457 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: At the moment they 1.5 games back from wild card spot. Yankees are ahead.

They need to only Win &Hope Yankees lose
Regardless of the outcome, they will be 1 game back of either Boston or the Yanks.. Also "hope Yankees lose"...their destiny is in their own hands, they play them in the next 3 games...they need to hope to BEAT them lol.
Dec 20, 2018
737 posts
1133 upvotes
Hey! How dare you slander fans that have been following the Jays since September 2021!
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5708 posts
1454 upvotes
BenL9232 wrote: Love the comments that Jays don't have a chance. Back to back wins, 1 game back, finishing the last 3 games against the worse team in the league...we got tickets to the Thursday game, 17th row near the Bluejay dugout. Can't wait! 30,000 people is going to sound like 50k!
Also, really appreciate the outside concession tip, definitely taking advantage of that!
Will be there this Thursday as well!

We went to the Twins game a couple Saturdays go last minute and sat 9 rows behind first base. Hot day in the sun but close enough to say hi to Vlad and get a ball. Took my 8 year old and bought a slushie, popcorn, peanuts and water...what I could have bought at Dollarama for the money I spent at the Rogers Centre! I never thought of bringing a bucket of chicken in. I might just do that lmao!
goat wrote:
If it's their first game head over to customer service to get a "my first game" souvenir

As was mentioned, outside food and drink are allowed. Bring bottles of water or juice and maybe some snacks. of course concessions are part of the experience as well, if you choose
I never knew about the souvenir...what is it?

If you bring bottles of water, pop, etc do you have to remove caps before entering based on their policy? I know I can bring empty water bottles to refill.

Fans will be asked to remove tops from a bottle(s) or open can(s) prior to entry into the stadium..
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
4681 posts
2093 upvotes
Durham Region
Aggy wrote:

Fans will be asked to remove tops from a bottle(s) or open can(s) prior to entry into the stadium..
I have seen them enforce this recently for cans, but not for bottles. Been to four or five games this year and brought bottled water in with me every time. Even inside the dome though, they only ever removed caps for bottles sold on the 500 level - so maybe now that those seats are reopening, they'll start enforcing the rule again?

Years ago when they would enforce these rules, I used to just throw a few extra bottle caps in my pocket or whatever.
Aug 29, 2018
370 posts
241 upvotes
Anyone got the code for the presale tomorrow?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3328 posts
377 upvotes
laike4 wrote: Anyone got the code for the presale tomorrow?
The Jays tickets for the last home stand are already available!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2019
1540 posts
789 upvotes
Got some 100 level tickets today for Thurs. There was just one very small section left with like 20 seats. Everything else was 500 level
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4277 posts
1376 upvotes
Aggy wrote: I never knew about the souvenir...what is it?

If you bring bottles of water, pop, etc do you have to remove caps before entering based on their policy? I know I can bring empty water bottles to refill.

It's a little certificate (for lack of a better word) that says "My First Game" and they write the kid's name and date of the game
It's a nice little memento for the kids

That policy re removing tops is news to me and I've been to many games. In fact I make a point of not opening my bottles until I'm past security so they know it's a sealed bottle and it is in fact water in there.
Last game I went to I brought a backpack with 4 bottles of water, two bags of chips, and other snacks and had no issues.
Unless it's changed, from memory the rules on drinks were no cans and bottles had to be under 600mL. I've brought in 1L and 1.5L bottles and been fine, but YMMV
Re cans, I've heard things from them being taken away, to being told to open it and drink it there, to the security just not caring
With 30k fans in this homestand I don't know how strict they'll be simply because they don't have the time to go through everything in detail for every fan. Again YMMV

Enjoy the game! Bring that bucket of chicken or a whole pizza Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Ebay - 307 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 120 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Aug 29, 2018
370 posts
241 upvotes
What's the code for the presale?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3328 posts
377 upvotes
laike4 wrote: What's the code for the presale?
No code required! Tickets have been on sale since Sept 23!
Aug 29, 2018
370 posts
241 upvotes
I mean the presale that's just been released that requires a code
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
Raddo wrote: No code required! Tickets have been on sale since Sept 23!
There's a postseason pre-sale right now. Anyone a corporate partner or part-time staff that can share said code?'

EDIT: JACKET

IYKYK
Last edited by Madchester on Sep 28th, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
4989 posts
3267 upvotes
Now that I know outside food is allowed all I want is a couple really good hot dogs or sausages from the street vendors outside of Rogers Centre. I crave those more than anything else at the games.Smiling Face With Sunglasses Now I just have to remember which guy had the better hot dogs. There's definitely a better hot dog guy out there. LOL
Nov 19, 2009
720 posts
642 upvotes
Toronto
Presale code is JACKET for the wild card
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24385 posts
33414 upvotes
Toronto
Mr_Fanta wrote: Now that I know outside food is allowed all I want is a couple really good hot dogs or sausages from the street vendors outside of Rogers Centre. I crave those more than anything else at the games.Smiling Face With Sunglasses Now I just have to remember which guy had the better hot dogs. There's definitely a better hot dog guy out there. LOL
$9.99 South Street game day combos right by the stadium too

south-street-burger-toronto-9-99-burger ... t-2482829/
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)