675 posts
179 upvotes
damn can't believe I missed this!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
Good luck to everyone testing the public sale waters today. Weekend tix were sparse when I last checked last night.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1504 posts
580 upvotes
I did the very un-RFD thing and used all the money I saved by not going to any games last year or this year to buy the fancy seats in the Ticketmaster Lounge. Anyone know if the food & drinks included for season ticket holders will apply for single-game tickets? The price seems the same so fingers crossed that it includes all the perks! :)

Thanks again OP!
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Jul 26, 2021
1 posts
Hwish I saw this post earlier! So I couldn't get tickets on Thursday, everytime I added them to my basket they sold out before I could pay.
My question is: will there be scalpers at the gates? Should I just spend $130 USD now and get a ticket? Cause on tickpick etc... You can only buy $90usd tickets if you buy 6... U less someone wants to do a group buy?
Man this is so brutal, scalpers ruin it for so many...
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1504 posts
580 upvotes
naturalganja wrote: Hwish I saw this post earlier! So I couldn't get tickets on Thursday, everytime I added them to my basket they sold out before I could pay.
My question is: will there be scalpers at the gates? Should I just spend $130 USD now and get a ticket? Cause on tickpick etc... You can only buy $90usd tickets if you buy 6... U less someone wants to do a group buy?
Today I saw some single tickets in the same row, few seats apart, so usually you can ask someone to let you move down. So keep checking, some are coming up here and there.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1504 posts
580 upvotes
naturalganja wrote: Hwish I saw this post earlier! So I couldn't get tickets on Thursday, everytime I added them to my basket they sold out before I could pay.
There are quite a few tickets available now for tomorrow's game.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2015 posts
433 upvotes
North York
Please read the health and safety protocol here: https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/he ... ers-centre (Please don't make a scene at the game because you didn't review the Dome's current rules. There is a mask policy for the current Stage 3 homestand)
This tip is key and might be overlooked by a lot of fans.

Thanks for this OP!
Aug 16, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
Madchester wrote: Good luck to everyone testing the public sale waters today. Weekend tix were sparse when I last checked last night.
Hi Madchester, would you happen to know the presale code for games September 13-19? A new block of tickets goes on sale tomorrow at 10AM on Ticketmaster. Thanks for your help!