Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays Postseason Presale

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2021 9:58 am
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2004
1140 posts
101 upvotes
DogeMusk wrote: More like sad there are toxic sports fan like you. People can choose who they want to be a fan of, who are you to gateway that.

Why wouldn't there be people who appreciate how a small budget team like the Rays can seem to find success against big pocket teams like NYY and BOS.
Not a rays fan. But I do admire their GM and scouting department. They did a great job drafting trading and developing. Good to see small market teams do well and be competitive.
Feb 9, 2021
14 posts
9 upvotes
first time buying playoff game tickets, if the jays dont make it im assuming a refund?
Oct 31, 2020
59 posts
31 upvotes
Does ticketmaster offer full refunds including fees if the game never happens?
Aug 21, 2011
152 posts
96 upvotes
smbar13 wrote: Does ticketmaster offer full refunds including fees if the game never happens?
Yes absolutely
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5632 posts
2026 upvotes
Madchester wrote: He boomed me. He's so good x 4 Face With Tears Of Joy

I've been to the Dome this season in the 100s; expect it to be similar in the 500s at my game tonight. I actually leave my mask on unless I'm eating/drinking per the venue rules.

I vaguely remember getting my ALCS 2015 tix before the ALDS had been decided. *fingers crossed emoji*
How much were your tickets in the 100's, and where exactly were they?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Oct 12, 2005
378 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Was going to ask same. I haven’t and not sure why it’s taking this long for a refund.
921 upvotes
Nope i haven't received either. Kind of miffed that it's taking this long
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1399 posts
921 upvotes
Punky Hunky wrote: Nope i haven't received either. Kind of miffed that it's taking this long
I must've spoke it into existence. Got the refund on my cc this morning. I also use the contact us button on my order page and inquired about the refund.
Oct 12, 2005
378 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
refund posted yesterday for me as well.