Expired Hot Deals

Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays - Summer Nights Special 12 games for $65

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2022 3:30 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7342 posts
6156 upvotes

[Ticketmaster] Toronto Blue Jays - Summer Nights Special 12 games for $65

Image

Per site:

The Summer Nights Special includes all 12 July/August Monday to Thursday games – for a low price of just $65!
Seats located in the 500 Level Outfield
Mobile entry only; tickets cannot be resold


Basically a summer weekday version of the April/May Leadoff promo (a reminder):

Giveaways included in the promo:
  • Wed July 13 - Phillies - Kevin Gausman bobblehead
  • Wed July 27 - Cardinals - Caribbean festival cross body bag
Last edited by Madchester on Jun 29th, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1026 posts
946 upvotes
Toronto
no weekend games, but not bad..

debating going and walking down, how much do they enforce seats on regular days, not trying to snag something crazy but 500 outfield is rough.
Stay Frosty'
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4853 posts
2360 upvotes
Let's see who they play.....

Phillies
Royals
Cardinals
Tigers
Orioles
Cubs


Phillies and Cardinals would be worth seeing, the other teams not so much but still a good deal if you go to a few games
Banned
Jun 23, 2022
40 posts
52 upvotes
krn905 wrote: no weekend games, but not bad..

debating going and walking down, how much do they enforce seats on regular days, not trying to snag something crazy but 500 outfield is rough.
I would never sit in those seats - for a few dollars more (after you divide the $65 by 12 ($5.42)), you can buy a 500 infield seat on a re-sale site for a weeknight game. Unlikely I would go to all 12 games.

Only thing those tickets are good for is to get you into the stadium, and then just go to the flight deck or the standing room area in the 100 level concourse.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7342 posts
6156 upvotes
dowmast wrote: I would never sit in those seats - for a few dollars more (after you divide the $65 by 12 ($5.42)), you can buy a 500 infield seat on a re-sale site for a weeknight game. Unlikely I would go to all 12 games.
A lot of Stubhub weekday games for July/August are currently starting at $14-$20 after fees. Summer weekday prices are normally higher than April/May weekday prices when you could easily get tickets under $10.

Apparently there was a Stubhub/Vivagogo merger a couple weeks ago and it's screwed up a ton of Stubhub listings, so there's less tickets available on the after market.
Banned
Jun 23, 2022
40 posts
52 upvotes
Madchester wrote: A lot of Stubhub weekday games for July/August are currently starting at $14-$20 after fees. Summer weekday prices are normally higher than April/May weekday prices when you could easily get tickets under $10.

Apparently there was a Stubhub/Vivagogo merger a couple weeks ago and it's screwed up a ton of Stubhub listings, so there's less tickets available on the after market.
I usually use TickPick, where price after service charge tends to be less than StubHub by a couple of dollars (including after conversion from USD to CAD).

Either way, I'd far rather pay $15 for a 500 level infield seat in the bottom rows, than $5.50 for some 500 outfield seat where you can't see half the field and you're a mile away from the batter.
Last edited by dowmast on Jun 29th, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jul 12, 2020
84 posts
184 upvotes
krn905 wrote: no weekend games, but not bad..

debating going and walking down, how much do they enforce seats on regular days, not trying to snag something crazy but 500 outfield is rough.
I had tickets to a weekday game, they were 500 level. A friend of mine was working there and he took me down to a complete dead zone in the 200 level.
On the way down almost every entrance had an employee there asking for tickets, despite it being completely empty. People in other sections tried to get in on the same level and it still didn't work.
I'm not saying it won't work, I'm just saying don't bank on it each time.
Last edited by SharkbaitWHOHAHA on Jun 29th, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1026 posts
946 upvotes
Toronto
Madchester wrote: A lot of Stubhub weekday games for July/August are currently starting at $14-$20 after fees. Summer weekday prices are normally higher than April/May weekday prices when you could easily get tickets under $10.

Apparently there was a Stubhub/Vivagogo merger a couple weeks ago and it's screwed up a ton of Stubhub listings, so there's less tickets available on the after market.
i had to get some tickets for a gift recently, its quite pricy for jays this year.

nothing much else going on i think on avg prices are up across the board on aftermarket, compared with other seasons (except when we were super hype that one stretch and filled the dome)
Stay Frosty'
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7342 posts
6156 upvotes
dowmast wrote: I usually use TickPick, where price after service charge tends to be less than StubHub by a couple of dollars (including after conversion from USD to CAD).

Either way, I'd far rather pay $15 for a 500 level infield seat in the bottom rows, than $5.50 for some 500 outfield seat where you can't see half the field and you're a mile away from the batter.
I've personally never found any good picking on TickPick. And I personally go down to the Dome to hangout at Flight Deck so seats are a moot point.

Also, Jays will probably be in a pennant/wild card race in August, so ticket prices will be climbing through the summer. Remember some of the aftermarket prices I paid back in the summer of 2015/6.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 7, 2007
10628 posts
2142 upvotes
bought this pack, but can't seem to find any tickets anywhere.

where can i access them?
Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2019
242 posts
307 upvotes
Hamilton
thanks OP in for 2 dozen games Go LEAFS GO !
Newbie
Feb 13, 2009
44 posts
25 upvotes
Like the Leadoff promos, tickets will be added to your account closer to the first game.

Offer Detail (4th point):

Seats will be added to your account on or before Tuesday, July 12, 2022 and will be available to be managed through the MLB Ballpark app, or online through your Toronto Account Manager.

Top